• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-Op for Brave pins! // COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-Op for Brave pins! // COMPLETE!!!

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
yYXV1.png

The total comes to $615 for all of them. Prices are in USD, please add $3 for your first pin, then add .50 for each additional pin.
For the LE 200 set shipping will be $10. Shipping may be more for international buyers. I will let you know what it will before you pay. Thanks. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! If a pin that you want is taken, I can add you as the second choice in case the first person who has reserved it cannot pay. Please enjoy! These pins are very fairly priced, cheaper than on ebay- They can make great traders if you do not collect Brave. These pins are awesome!

• Pin 89485: Brave - OE Princess Merida : $5 - Katdianee
  • Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day : $15 - TheOtherSteve
  • Pin 90211: Brave - Booster Set : $20 - doodlebug86
  • Pin 90465: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Brave : $65 - BugCatcherJenna
  • Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set : $30 - Katdianee
  • Pin 90466: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida on Angus Pin : $40 - TheOtherSteve
  • Pin 90464: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida Stainglass Pin : $25 - disneycrazee
  • Pin 91022: Brave Logo - Pixar Studio Store : $80 - Tyleet87 /2nd Vixy
  • Pin 91023: Brave - Merida and Elinor Bear - Pixar Studio Store : $100 - doodlebug86 /2nd Milky /3rd Mahrii
  • Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot : $10 - TheOtherSteve
  • Pin 91338: DLP - Brave - Merida and Cubs - Celtic Braid : $45 - Vixy
  • Pin 91339: DLP - Brave - Booster Set : $30 - TheOtherSteve
  • Pin 91814: Disney Store Europe - Brave : $40 - doodlebug86
  • Pin 93148: Merida - Brave - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012 : $5 - Vixy
  • Pin 93149: Merida - Brave - Mischief Makers - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012 : $5 - Aquata
  • Pin 93683: Disneystore.com Brave 5 pin set : $100 - TheOtherSteve

If a pin is taken you would like please post, and I can add you as the 2nd or 3rd choice.

Just to make this clear:
I DO NOT OWN THESE PINS, I AM JUST HOSTING THE CO-OP FOR ANOTHER DPF MEMBER TO HELP SELL THEIR PINS, AND HELP OUT OTHERS WHO NEED THESE BRAVE PINS! Please do NOT message me asking to trade for any of these pins, or buy them all. The ones that are not taken are listed above. If you would like to BUY one please comment below, or message me I will add you onto the list. Thank you!

I collect Brave myself, I am NOT selling my personal set. I am sorry.

THIS CO-OP IS FINISHED!!! List of who has paid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUGCATCHERJENNA // PAID

​KATDIANEE // PAID

DISNEYCRAZZEE // PAID

TYLEET // PAID

VIXY // PAID

AQUATA // PAID

THEOTHERSTEVE // PAID

DOODLEBUG // PAID

Last edited:
I don't see the Brave Box set listed, but if it's available I would be interested in it!

ALSO! If someone has already taken the pin you would like I will put your name as the second choice in case something happens and the first is unable to pay!

How quickly do you need the money? I really want the UK pin but I wouldn't be able to get the money until next Friday.

or is anyone willing to buy the pin and trade me for it? I am willing to trade most of my pins from my personal collection that is not in my signature.

Last edited:
I would be interested in this one as well: Pin 90466: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida on Angus Pin : $40 - NO ONE YET

and possibly: Pin 91022: Brave Logo - Pixar Studio Store : $80 - NO ONE YET

How quickly do you need the money? I really want the UK pin but I wouldn't be able to get the money until next Friday.

or is anyone willing to buy the pin and trade me for it? I am willing to trade most of my pins from my personal collection that is not in my signature.

We don't need the money until every pin has been accounted for. I will put your name for the UK. :)

Are the two pixar pins taken?

One of them is, but since you commented first I will put your name as the first choice on the brave logo. The Bear one has already got two people. Sorry. :/ If they do not commit fully you will be next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back