• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-Op for Brave pins! // COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had typed out a whole PM for everyone telling the totals... but the PM did not work... and it got deleted... UGH.

I had typed out a whole PM for everyone telling the totals... but the PM did not work... and it got deleted... UGH.

If you tried to PM more than 5 people with one message, it won't work - 5 is the limit per PM. I ran into that limitation a few months ago, so I just wrote the message, copied it to the clipboard (Click in Message box / Select All / Copy), put in the first 5 IDs, sent it and then repeated (pasting into the message area) for the next 5 and so on...

If you tried to PM more than 5 people with one message, it won't work - 5 is the limit per PM. I ran into that limitation a few months ago, so I just wrote the message, copied it to the clipboard (Click in Message box / Select All / Copy), put in the first 5 IDs, sent it and then repeated (pasting into the message area) for the next 5 and so on...

Thats what I tried to do... :( and when I went back the message was goooneee!! So now I have to retype it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back