• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-Op for Maromi's Collection! Many DA LE100s and other HTF pins! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, take me off the list for everything then, the 3 that I was after the most are apparently already taken.

Ok no problem.

The following three pins are now available again:

Pin 32185: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes 5 Pin Set (Stitch) $140
Pin 42672: Disney Auctions - Fantasia 6 Pin Set (Tin Soldier and Ballerina) $35
Pin 77522: DisneyStore.com - Explorer Series - WALL-E $25

Once again, I will update everything properly in the morning...I just can't get on my laptop at the moment.

I am signing off for the night, but if anyone responds in the meantime I will reserve pins according to time stamp.

The co-op is going great so far! :)

No! The Ariel Guest Star pin was already reserved and has a second reserver (Pbs10). Darn, oh well, I will find it one day, I don't think I could afford $110 anyways but that is a decent price on that pin, that's for sure!

No! The Ariel Guest Star pin was already reserved and has a second reserver (Pbs10). Darn, oh well, I will find it one day, I don't think I could afford $110 anyways but that is a decent price on that pin, that's for sure!
MINEEEEEE *hiss* lmfao. Sorry Kupo. Had to have it. Boyfriend collects stitch so it's like him and I. Lol

Pin 87969: DLP - Winter 2011 - Belle and the Beast $20
Pin 95872: DLP - Happy Easter (Joyeuses Pâques) Belle and Beast 2013 Surprise release $15

Put me down for these if still available! Thanks!!

MINEEEEEE *hiss* lmfao. Sorry Kupo. Had to have it. Boyfriend collects stitch so it's like him and I. Lol

and I'm very glad you got it. The thing is, I cannot afford it, so if it was just sitting there, unclaimed, that would have killed me. I'm so glad that you and Sam (Pbs) have the first 2 dibs on it since I know it'll get bought by one of you two and both of you guys will definitely treat that pin as it deserves to be treated. Guess I should go tell Pinpics to make that pin LE124 since I don't think 1 is ever gonna be on that market again :lol:

Please put me down for:
Pin 32185: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes 5 Pin Set (Stitch) $140
Pin 33700: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Robin Hood $15

Pin 36927: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Fishing & Fantasia Brooms $20

Pin 37574: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Hyacinth Hippo $20

Pin 57093: DisneyShopping.com - Nursery Rhymes Mystery Pin Set (Stitch Only) $5
Pin 77522: DisneyStore.com - Explorer Series - WALL-E $25
Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled $75

If still available, I would like Pin 33856: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch as Aladdin & Jasmine $35

thanks so much for organizing, Becky!!

I have updated the main list. :) If I have made any errors please let me know.

Pin 87969: DLP - Winter 2011 - Belle and the Beast $20
Pin 95872: DLP - Happy Easter (Joyeuses Pâques) Belle and Beast 2013 Surprise release $15

Put me down for these if still available! Thanks!!

Hi PatRin! I put you down for the Winter Belle and Beast, but someone else has already reserved the Easter Belle and Beast. I added your name to the wait list for the Easter pin if that works for you. :)

We would be happy to take:
Pin 33553: Disney Catalog - Animated Short Boxed Pin Set #9 (Music Land) - Ukelele $5

Pin 39369: Disney Auctions - Mickey Mouse Orchestra Jumbo $25
Pin 87295: Disney Phineas and Ferb - Agent P $3
Pin 88512: Phineas and Ferb - Logo With Perry the Platypus $3

and be placed on the growing waitlist for the following (should the sales fall through):

Pin 42819: Disney Auctions - Little Mermaid Jumbo Pin $190 *LiliMay*
Pin 40540: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #4 (Ariel & Triton) $230 *PrincessBecky*

Updated!

Only 27 pins to go and this co-op will work! :) There are still some great pins left including some older DALE100's and a LE50 Madame Medusa!

Really wanted the Gomes... but I can settle for Pin 93683: Disneystore.com Brave 5 pin set $80

Hi everyone !

I am sorry but the set has just been sold so unfortunately , this co-op can't continue.

Thank you very much to Princessbecky for organizing this and to each member for your interest !

Maromi

Hi everyone !

I am sorry but the set has just been sold so unfortunately , this co-op can't continue.

Thank you very much to Princessbecky for organizing this and to each member for your interest !

Maromi

:( :( :( :( :(

Oh well we tried. :)

Thanks everyone for participating and congrats Maromi for selling your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back