• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Coco Puzzle Piece CHASER [Emcee]

SOLD! Coco Puzzle Piece CHASER [Emcee]

OpieDoodle

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am down to my last piece! Someone help me complete this set! I just need one of the chasers from the set "Emcee". Please post photo, price, and if you're open to trade! I'm working on getting my pinpics updated with my traders.

And there it is. Congrats. Have you decided on what is next?

There's a couple other LE pins I really want but I really enjoy chasing sets but I want them to fit in a collection (I collect stitch and coco). There's a stitch puzzle out there but I really only collect stitch himself so idk if I want to put myself through the stress of another puzzle haha!

There's a couple other LE pins I really want but I really enjoy chasing sets but I want them to fit in a collection (I collect stitch and coco). There's a stitch puzzle out there but I really only collect stitch himself so idk if I want to put myself through the stress of another puzzle haha!
Ah, that Stitch puzzle brings back memories. Its one of the two I have completed.

My daughter collects Stitch and we were in the park when the character connection Stitch puzzle was released back in 2016. I had absolutely no intention of buying any of those puzzle boxes, but when my daughter saw them... it was all over. All I could think of is 'its a mystery set' and how do I gain the whole set when we do not live near the park.

Completing the CC Stitch puzzle is why I joined Pinpics and went down the path of online trading, which in turn brought me to this forum.

Anyway, I wish you good luck if you decide to try for the Stitch puzzle. :)

Ah, that Stitch puzzle brings back memories. Its one of the two I have completed.

My daughter collects Stitch and we were in the park when the character connection Stitch puzzle was released back in 2016. I had absolutely no intention of buying any of those puzzle boxes, but when my daughter saw them... it was all over. All I could think of is 'its a mystery set' and how do I gain the whole set when we do not live near the park.

Completing the CC Stitch puzzle is why I joined Pinpics and went down the path of online trading, which in turn brought me to this forum.

Anyway, I wish you good luck if you decide to try for the Stitch puzzle. :)

My fear is how old it is I'll have a hard time just simply due to how old they are. I had a hard time with the Coco set and it came out early last year if I remember right!

Back