• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! COLLECTION SALE ONE FINAL GO-AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! COLLECTION SALE ONE FINAL GO-AROUND

PinFanatic

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am back with one final sale. While I thought my past post a few months ago would be my last I was still left with many duplicates and some other pins I had never posted for sale. This final sale includes those pins. These two boards contain, by my count, 114 pins (67 on one; 47 on the other). Selling both boards for $210 (less than $2 a pin) with shipping included within the continental United States. One note: On Board #1 there is a Donald 50th "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow" 1984 pin. This is, or was, a musical pin. As we all know these pins do not give us the ability to change out the batteries and unfortunately this pin no longer plays any sound. There are also a couple of AP pins (Tinkerbell w/ the Magic Kingdom Trolley; Haunted Mansion w/ Gus) on Board #2. Additional photographs are available.
-
xVJMd2l.jpg

-
FCnsfEJ.jpg

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back