• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! COMPLETED Magic Hap-pins (Get it?) Event Pins

SOLD! COMPLETED Magic Hap-pins (Get it?) Event Pins
I'd love one of #36 Magic of Music mystery - hoping for Brother Bear

And #17 Magical Transformation Yzma - if possible

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Ajk
Congrats on the Sorcerer package. Could you please put me down for #7 - Fantasia and #36 - Moana.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Could I add Honey Lemon from set #37? Just Honey Lemon if you are able to split the set. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

A couple of our awesome forum members have offered up their extra RSP space to help fill these wants. So the chances of my being able to get multiples of pins has increased. As such, I've moved the "likeliness" line down a bit. We will won't know until after the RSPs are done, but definitely improved our odds.

MIL only wants Snow White from #37 (a guest Designed Set)

We’re going but didn’t get the sorcerer package, so she’d like to add that one to your list, please… under me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last call for signups as we need to finalize our RSPs by next Monday. Don't be shy about signing up even if there are already people on the lists as you never know what will happen, especially with the great folks who have offered to help with getting pins.

I got notice of my RSP results today. I still need to go through them but at first glance, they look pretty good. I was able to get multiples of most pins. I need to go through it in detail and check in with my helpers. I hope to do that in the next day or so and have things confirmed and pricing out by the weekend. I'll ask for 24 hour turnaround on payment to make sure we can get to lower people if available prior to our deadline for returns. So stay tuned!

@CanaDaLE @DrewStitch @dpinb I have the Magical Spells box set on my RSP but there are still a couple of the pins unclaimed. I would prefer to have a buyer for at least one more of the pins before finalizing/buying the set. Are any of you up for buying Jafar and/or the Fairies?

All invoices/notifications have been sent. Please contact me if you did not receive one or if I got something wrong.

Back