• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Coronado Springs Pin

SOLD! Coronado Springs Pin

NCDragon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Greetings All,

On each WDW/Disneyland trip, I usually try to trade for or outright buy a pin from the resort we are staying at. In this last case in April it was the Coronado Springs Resort.

When I went to purchase a pin for the resort board, lo and behold they were out and had them on backorder (?). So, I was unable to get one to take home.

Does anyone have a Coronado Springs resort pin they would like to trade? (Traders listed under NCDragon). Or if not, allow me to purchase from them?

Thanks for your consideration! :)

Greetings All,

On each WDW/Disneyland trip, I usually try to trade for or outright buy a pin from the resort we are staying at. In this last case in April it was the Coronado Springs Resort.

When I went to purchase a pin for the resort board, lo and behold they were out and had them on backorder (?). So, I was unable to get one to take home.

Does anyone have a Coronado Springs resort pin they would like to trade? (Traders listed under NCDragon). Or if not, allow me to purchase from them?

Thanks for your consideration! :)

I'm sure I can get you one when I am at the parks next. Was there a particular pin you wanted? Or just any Coronado Springs pin?

Greetings ND, thanks for the response! Any pin that comes from the Coronado Springs Resort would be great! There are two I think that were open edition:
2548 and 108331. Either of those, or a different one from the resort would make my day! Thanks!

Back