• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Could someone help me find this pin on PinPics please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me find this pin on PinPics please?

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
$%28KGrHqV,%21k0E2ESQc8+HBNlJs8i2qQ%7E%7E_3.JPG
Any help will be appreciated :)

Last edited:
They are recent additions to pin pics so I guess they are new. I love the World of Color show so they will definately be on my wants:)

That would make sense if it is a World of Color pin, because the show has to do with water (looks like waves at the bottom of the pin) and is at California Adventure (which has a big ferris wheel with a Mickey face in the middle, kind of like on the pin). Very cool!

I had one like that a while back that was similar, but had Buzz Lightyear on it.
On the back it said it was from the Costco Travel Agency...

Not sure if that's helpful... Sorry :hs:

Got a reply:

I asked what it says on the back of the pin and if it is a new pin and the response is:

"1.) on the back of the pin it says: Disney AAA Vacations
2.) YES it IS a brand new pin"

Disney AAA Vacations??

Got a reply:

I asked what it says on the back of the pin and if it is a new pin and the response is:

"1.) on the back of the pin it says: Disney AAA Vacations
2.) YES it IS a brand new pin"

Disney AAA Vacations??

You might get it if you book your vacation thru AAA

There is a similar one with Buzz Lightyear if you book via Costco.

Each year, there are 4-6 pins released for people booking travel packages through the Walt Disney Travel Company, AAA Vacations, Costco Travel, Disney Visa, etc. This looks like one of this year's pins. They seem to have a World of Color theme this year. They seem to be just starting to show up, so this particular one may not be on Pinpics yet.

I collect these, and I have a pin group of the ones I still need to track down. But if anyone wanted to see what previous series have been. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=4519

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back