• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Counterfeit Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counterfeit Alert

bretu

Bret and Kelli
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Please be aware there is a seller on Ebay who is selling Disney Auction Pins with the hologram missing.
"Disney Pin Cinderella Trying on Slipper & Prince LE 100" "Disney Pin Dogs With Stitch & Dodger Le 100"
Check them out.
Pins shipped directly from China

Last edited:
Oh no! I looked up the Cinderella pin on pinpics and apparently this has happened before back in 2010. I'm pretty new to this so I'm not familiar with there being holograms on the back of pins. What do they look like? Without your post, I don't think I would have thought anything was wrong with this auction pin (other than it's being shipped from China).

some have little oval bump out holograms, some are flat. all oval, all silver if I remember correctly.super strong sticky stuff so if you inquire and they say it "fell off", be on yer gaurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back