• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Crazy christmas zaps!!!

ZAPPED! Crazy christmas zaps!!!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I must have been really nice this year because me an the girls got a lot of christmas zapps! Im just so thankful! I need to tell you guys that we appriciate everything so much!!!

Just look at the crazyness!

Gingernutty / Michaela sent us a huge package with lots of stuff as a complete suprice! It was christmas a few days early! Just look at everything we got!!! It will be payback when you least expect it!

23.jpg

I thinkg its quite easy to guess what things were given to who :) You know us all to well!

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

Then the amazing mermaidsgrotto supriced us with a huge Frozen package!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!! I will get you things for a trade!!!

19.jpg

And when we wnt to New York a few weeks ago I tried to set up a meeting with a few of you here but it just was not time enough. But I got a pm from akaibara saying she needed my address because she had a little zap for me and my girls. This is what she sent us!

bild5-2.jpg

In the small themed bags there were bracelets for us. They were all inspired from our favourite characters! We love them so! I had mine on all Christmas eve. Perfect match for my Minnie dress!!! THANKS!!!

bild3-1.jpg

And last but not least the talented Jennisney won my auction for Anna mittens a while back. She won with a pack of BatB pins and a drawing of Olaf but she sent a lot more than that!!!

6-1.jpg

I feel so blessed! This community is beyond amazing!!! I love you all so much!

And we got one more thing but not from someone in here. But wanted to show it anyway. A friend got us 2 huge posters from Frozen!!! Would be so cool if I could get some from the Swedish premiere too. Wouldnt it be cool to have posters from all over the world!?!?!?

bild2.jpg

:hug:

I am so glad all this happened to you and your family - You and your girls definitely deserve it. Every post I see from you makes me smile and wish you the best, and single picture I see of Alva and Ida fills me with joy.

Back