• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Current Guest to Guest trading location in DLR or DCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Current Guest to Guest trading location in DLR or DCA?

Carmello1123

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi I have friends traveling to CA who are looking to pin trade on their trip can you tell me the current location as I heard the Mexican restaurant is no longer valid for trading In DCA is it Goofy Ski School or Taste Pilot Grill ?Thanks in advance Janet

Last edited:
I believe the guest to guest trading is at the Paradise Garden Grill tables near Goofy's Sky School in DCA. Probably the better location than the Mexican restaurant in Disneyland :D

Hi Anyone else have any info on this? my friends are leaving Tues; Are there certain days or times at each location? any info appreciated Thanks Janet

I'm trying to make up my mind whether to bring my pin bag down for my DLR trip this weekend. On one hand I love trading in person down there, but on the other hand it's a slight pain to rearrange my carry-ons to include my pin bag. (NO WAY am I ever putting pins in checked luggage; I've had many friends have valuables stolen out of their luggage by the TSA.)

Anyone planning to be in DCA trading this Sunday?

Maybe? I'll be at the parks on Sunday since I have tickets to the Halloween party that evening, but I haven't decided whether or not I'll do pin trading. Mainly it will come down to whether I feel like renting a locker to hold my pins during the party.

I'll definitely stop by and say hi, though, regardless! :)

Went to meet friends this past Sunday. There was a good sized group trading till 3pm. Guessing they start out at 11, my friends made some good trades and had a lot of Fun!

Thanks for the head's up. My wife and I are going to Disneyland in December for a quick, mid-week trip before the Christmas craziness sets in. I don't exactly have books full of traders and I wouldn't expect much success anyways, but I'll know to bring my pins just in case :)

I've decided that I'm going to do the trading tables on Sunday after all. It's been awhile since I've done in-person trading, and can always put my pins back in my car if I don't want to rent a locker. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the head's up. My wife and I are going to Disneyland in December for a quick, mid-week trip before the Christmas craziness sets in. I don't exactly have books full of traders and I wouldn't expect much success anyways, but I'll know to bring my pins just in case :)
If you do a reminder on here, maybe some of us can meet and do some trades. Whats your pinpics so i can check your wants/trades. :roll:

If you do a reminder on here, maybe some of us can meet and do some trades. Whats your pinpics so i can check your wants/trades. :roll:

My handful of traders are too pathetic to endorse anyone coming down to trade with me :) I can't even decide if I do or don't really want the Fantasia​ collection I've started.

My pinpics ID is CoryTheRaven

I've decided that I'm going to do the trading tables on Sunday after all. It's been awhile since I've done in-person trading, and can always put my pins back in my car if I don't want to rent a locker. Hope to see you there!

Timeerkat, did I end up seeing you? I was there for a while with a Pirates of the Caribbean bag and a purple Mickey-ear Haunted Mansion fascinator hat. You might also have seen a woman on a red scooter with rainbow hair come and fetch me. :)

I always forget to ask people's names and if they're on DPF :)

Unfortunately, no. I didn't get to the parks until after 3, so I left my pins in the car since I was going to the event that night and wouldn't have much time to trade.

Hope to catch you on your next trip!

great information- I'm going to DLR December 13, happily a Sunday, so I just may stop in and see how it's done...my traders are pretty lean at the moment but possibly someone would advise if they are scrappers or not? I just can't tell by looking at them...
Sis

great information- I'm going to DLR December 13, happily a Sunday, so I just may stop in and see how it's done...my traders are pretty lean at the moment but possibly someone would advise if they are scrappers or not? I just can't tell by looking at them...
Sis

I'll be in DLR during that time, I'd be happy to take a look at them if you'd like. I'll be bringing my traders as well :), though I won't be visiting DCA on the 13th, I'll most likely be hanging just outside the traders post in Frontierland, Or potentially Sitting at the tables outside the Jolly Holiday Bakery on Mainstreet during lunch. Though i'd be happy to set up a meeting time for any traders who are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back