• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Painted Disney Shoes! Custom Disney Notebooks! Miniature Canvases! PIC HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Painted Disney Shoes! Custom Disney Notebooks! Miniature Canvases! PIC HEAVY!

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi guys! :wavey: Some of you may have seen that I have just re-opened my Etsy shop, which means I am also taking commissions again!

All money from these sales will go towards helping me go to D23 next year for the first time!

For DPF members only, I will be doing a special cheaper price on some of my custom items!
(This means the items will be cheaper than they are in my Etsy shop)

Here are examples of items I make:

Shoes

These shoes were inspired by Claire Keene's Tangled mural that she painted

tumblr_n5bafztP0a1s2pfvao1_400.jpg
tumblr_n5bafztP0a1s2pfvao4_400.jpg
tumblr_n5bafztP0a1s2pfvao5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5bafztP0a1s2pfvao7_1280.jpg

These shoes show the 'I See the Light' lanterns scene in Tangled

tumblr_n5ba9fSStt1s2pfvao1_500.jpg
tumblr_n5ba9fSStt1s2pfvao2_250.jpg
tumblr_n5ba9fSStt1s2pfvao3_250.jpg

Notebooks

tumblr_n5b9mjsOPP1s2pfvao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5b9mjsOPP1s2pfvao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5b9mjsOPP1s2pfvao3_1280.jpg

Miniature canvases

tumblr_n5b9bcv34a1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5b9bcv34a1qhk4hso2_500.jpg

tumblr_n5b9bcv34a1qhk4hso3_500.jpg

tumblr_n5b9bcv34a1qhk4hso4_500.jpg

tumblr_n5b9bcv34a1qhk4hso5_500.jpg

tumblr_mmafj8bN1j1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5o0pcVeOa1s2pfvao1_500.jpg

All of these are items I have made in the past (some for members here!), but I am happy to recreate any of them, or to paint any design of your choosing on any item!

Prices: (These prices do not include shipping, which will be worked out individually)

Mini canvas: £10 each

These canvases are roughly 5x7cm in size, and come with a mini wooden easel to display the art on. I paint in acrylic paint.

Notebooks: £7 each

Notebook has 32 plain pages, and measures approx. 5"x3.5". All decoration is acrylic paint.

Shoes: £35 a pair including the price of the shoes

The shoes shown as examples are white canvas sneakers/plimsolls and lace up at the front. I can also paint different styles of shoes (no laces etc.) All shoe sizes will have to be requested in UK shoe size, as I am in the UK. Please use an online size convertor if you do not know UK sizes.
You are welcome to send me your own (brand new, clean, white canvas) shoes for me to paint, and we can discuss pricing in this case.
All shoes are painted in fabric medium-based acrylic paint, and are sealed in waterproof shoe sealant. They are 100% wearable.

If you want to order an item, please PM me. Any questions about any items can be left here in comments.

Thank you! :bigthumb:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness you are SO talented. I love the Tangled mural ones! :) I have kinda big feet though since I am 6' but I would love to discuss ordering some and sending you my own shoes that I buy here in the US. I love the spirit and whimsy of the Tangled mural, and if you have any other ideas along those lines I would love to brainstorm with you! :) YAY!

Oh my goodness you are SO talented. I love the Tangled mural ones! :) I have kinda big feet though since I am 6' but I would love to discuss ordering some and sending you my own shoes that I buy here in the US. I love the spirit and whimsy of the Tangled mural, and if you have any other ideas along those lines I would love to brainstorm with you! :) YAY!

Thank you! I'd love to decorate your shoes for you, will PM you to discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back