• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Pin Books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you do with Tigger or Alice?

I can do just about anything you'd want! I can do some mock ups of different styles for you (or anyone!) if you would like! For Alice, I would recommend her dress with a playing card and roses background, or I can do an actual figure of Alice. For Tigger, I can do, say, his stripes, or his whole figure :)

I think I would like to have his whole figure somewhere springing on his tail. Then stripes for the rest of the book. Do I need to pay a deposit? My best friend is the Alice collector so I will wait on that one.

Thanks,
Melinda

I think I would like to have his whole figure somewhere springing on his tail. Then stripes for the rest of the book. Do I need to pay a deposit? My best friend is the Alice collector so I will wait on that one.

Thanks,
Melinda

Ooooo, maybe something like your icon, only springing on his tail? I'm going to send you a PM with a few questions!! :D Thank you so much for your interest!
And typically, yes, I can start work on a book with a deposit :)

I would love to get in line for a snow white pin book if at all possible!! Let me know. I don't need it right away.

My 3 favorites are Mulan, Merida and Ariel. My wifes are Sorcerer Mickey, Jack and Zero from NBC and Tink. Could you send some mock ups? I would like one for each of us.

My 3 favorites are Mulan, Merida and Ariel. My wifes are Sorcerer Mickey, Jack and Zero from NBC and Tink. Could you send some mock ups? I would like one for each of us.

David,

Absolutely!!!! Would you like me to PM them to you or post them here? I'm going to PM you with some design ideas as well! :D

David,

Absolutely!!!! Would you like me to PM them to you or post them here? I'm going to PM you with some design ideas as well! :D
Can you post them here? I've been dying to see more pics/mock ups of the designs, but so far you've only put up the rapunzel one :cry:

Oh! Absolutely! Now, these are merely mockups for three books that I'm creating for other traders :) Please excuse the bad quality of the new Rapunzel design -- the only crafty thing I can't do is draw, so I was just trying to get the point across. I'll start posting them here as I make them! :D

b5s0ox.jpg

5k3fhe.jpg

ie4bk9.jpg

Oh, those are great ^^ I can't wait to see pics of some more finished ones. Like the Merida one!

Yes! Thank you so much! Merida should be done and photographed and on her way to Bugcatcherjenna soon! I'll post the mock up for her in a few minutes

eze49t.jpg

The figure/hair doesn't have the white "halo" obviously, but that's the mock up for Merida. Her quiver is faux leather and somewhat 3D and her arrow has a real arrow string :D

16h7v43.jpg

The final mockup of the book I'm creating for Nettiejeanne based on the Minnie Mouse PTD! I can't wait to get my hands on this fabric!

30j38ef.jpg

Snow White created for Shannon! I've wanted to do a Snow book FOREVER!

a23wqg.jpg

2zf1nqc.jpg

Two designs of Sorcerer Mickey created for docfish2u.

More soon to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back