• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 2017 pins...what's coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I want the Nemo pin badly!!!

Does anyone else here collect Pixar? Prepare to weep. LE15 set:

19260682_1577965168903258_140357051368130108_n.jpg

I thought the Japan framed set pin was going to be hard to track down!

They're amazing. I haven't seen something like that before, but I love it.
Aren't they the coolest? I am so bummed about them, haha. I'd love Gantu.. Yokai.. or Mal. A few others I'd be pretty happy to have too.

But those second market prices.. hahahaha... no thank you...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I saw someone on FB do a co-op on the frame. But I believe the Inside out pin was already spoken for.

*nods* The person running it exclusively collects Inside Out. As soon as I saw it was him I knew the Inside Out pins wouldn't be available.

Also on Ebay, so no pic yet "Dinah Cat Mirror" LE300

Is it more Alice characters or more cats?

Answer: More Cats.

Found this Instagram feed. I don't know how to bring it pics from there https://www.instagram.com/EarchiveVault/

Also Jumbo pins of the Castles with a hinged window overlaying the image of the Castles

Last edited:
Do we know what time the Sorcerer Package holders will be able to get into the WDI store? Wondering what time the pictures of their releases will start dropping en masse.

They get to get in at least 1 hour before the general public. But I've got pics, so here goes (next post)

;~; Oh my Gooooood

I am ded.

Well. There's a new set I have to try and get (masks! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME) and at least two of those adorable cat frames..!

MAN I wanna go to D23 this is so cool. D8

I love that I only "need" 2 pins (so far) but since one of them is Dinah, it'll cost me $4,000 to get them both. Ha ha ha. UGH.

My sincere condolences to everyone who collects cats and/or villains in their entirety.

Here's a pic of the Royal Windows pins from sorcerer_mickey on IG:

19989250_10213818213073963_1890183120934154573_n.jpg

Looks like Aurora, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Belle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back