• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 2017 pins...what's coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then. Hades, Maleficent, and Dr. Facilier are the winners here, with the good doctor being the best by far.

I was able to get several of the WDI princess frames at reasonable prices, I will wait with the masks too.

And just think, there are two more days like this!

Hopefully we all make it through!

Well then. Hades, Maleficent, and Dr. Facilier are the winners here, with the good doctor being the best by far.

I was able to get several of the WDI princess frames at reasonable prices, I will wait with the masks too.

I think patience will be key for a lot of these pins. Once the Expo excitement dies down a bit, I imagine we'll see drops in prices.

Also, remember: this might be a good time to look for bargains on other HTF pins as people clear out inventory to free up cash so they can buy all of these new babies.

Also, remember: this might be a good time to look for bargains on other HTF pins as people clear out inventory to free up cash so they can buy all of these new babies.

This is true! What a terrible time though. Imma be more poor than usual this month!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Ariel frame. That's the last one I want. Aurora, Tiana, and Poca were perfect and look great in my book.

I'm pleased I don't care for the Royal windows ones so far. They don't speak to me.

I wonder what sort of pins will come out tomorrow and Sunday. I'm sure there will be a princess line too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only ones of this batch I collect are the Simba/Nala frame and the Scar mask. Since they're Lion King, I expect them to be on the higher end, but I can wait for prices to go down to get them.

Also saw these on a Facebook post:

20031613_10213282423632762_1728334163605585125_n.jpg

The only ones of this batch I collect are the Simba/Nala frame and the Scar mask. Since they're Lion King, I expect them to be on the higher end, but I can wait for prices to go down to get them.

What, you're not willing to pay $200-$250 per pin? What kind of fan/collector are you?!?

I too am looking forward for the gradual decline in prices, since the current offerings are a bit ... exorbitant ... for my tastes.

Is it sad to think that, in order to avoid the massive lines, one must shell out $2000+ per ticket one year in advance of the expo?!

These are really great pins that have come out!

What, you're not willing to pay $200-$250 per pin? What kind of fan/collector are you?!?

I too am looking forward for the gradual decline in prices, since the current offerings are a bit ... exorbitant ... for my tastes.
Oh I've already seen a few people saying that people should be HAPPY to pay these prices, how dare you not want to pay these prices for these people! -rolls eyes-

I'm a bit scared. Parks & Resorts stuff is what I always want from these events, and with the exception of a little Pirates we haven't seen much yet. Big Parks panel presentation today, will MOG want to do stuff for parks to match the festivities? Dream Store had stuff for Park anniversaries (Epcot's 35th, Pirates, Space Mountain, etc.) but what might WDI do? Potential for more Epcot Figment stuff is making me nervous. The rest of you will be like, "Big deal. Where's the good stuff?" And I'll be curled up in a ball in the corner. Although, if there IS Figment stuff Brian will be curled up next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back