• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Beauty and the Beast pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Beauty and the Beast pin

smiele23

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Would someone be willing to grab a D23 Beauty and the Beast pin for me when it comes out? I can pay with paypal right away. I wasn't sure what the release day was, but just wanted to find someone just in case I missed it.

I believe that it has already been released? On Sunday I was able to put it in my cart sucessfully, but I wasn't trying to purchase that pin so took it out. I don't know though. I would hate to think that they sold out of them that quickly.

I do have a question though, why does it say that Beauty and the Beast is LE250 but all the other D23 pins of this series are open ended?

I do have a question though, why does it say that Beauty and the Beast is LE250 but all the other D23 pins of this series are open ended?
We were wondering the same thing...the sneak peek of the D23 AIW pin says it is LE250 as well...we sure hope not as these will be a very popular pins!

I just don't understand why they would change the production limit midstream? They have produced many from the series and now they are going to limit them. Quite honestly, I had always wondered why they were open editions to begin with. But now that they are changing the rules, lol, I am not happy about it. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back