• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Expo Pick Up Thread(FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! D23 Expo Pick Up Thread(FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS)
You are so amazing for doint this. I would have loved some of these pins but since they dont fit my mail collections I will let other have a bigger chance.

I would love to be added to the Key list. I do collect the Disney store Keys :)

Could you please add me for the incredibles characters pins(Edna, Mrs Incredible and Violet) and then the Jessie Pin. Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

Last edited:
Thank you - this is very generous, considering everything you went through to get these pins.
Could you please add me to the list for all Beloved Tales.

Thanks again.

This is very nice of you! I’d like to be added to the list for the Incredibles pins for my middle son (the BT with Edna and the heroines with Violet and Mrs I) and Jasmine heroine for my oldest son. Thank you :)

Lists are updated. Randomizer will be done this evening after my little one goes to bed. I might do it live on instagram if anyone would be interested.
Good luck everybody! Hope you all get something for your collections!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CONGRATS to all the winners. The results have been posted with randomizer screenshots in the third post.
I will also tag the list here. Everyone will get pms from me tomorrow. If you decide you are not interested in anything, please let me know and I will pass it to the next person on the list. The Cinderella Mice are available to be added onto any order as well.

Beloved Tales
Emperor's New Groove @pretty Omi
Wreck It Ralph 2 @Sortlora
Incredibles 2 @starry_solo
Cars 3 @jadeites-lady

Mane N Friends
Cinderella Servant Dress @Badockins
Phillip @sockgnome
Jessie @Motba
Cinderella Royal Ball Dress @xdattax
Merida @Fins4pins

Heroines Fighting Back
Pocahontas @OnceUponADream
Violet @Fins4pins
Mulan @DisneyJ
Rapunzel @slbrabham
Bo Peep @speedwaystar1
Jasmine @Spr175psu
Mrs Incredible @ItzaPinfan
Elsa @Blacksmoke

DSSH OES
Judy @pretty Omi
Mice No entries
Stitch @Blacksmoke
Dumbo @boule
Chip & Dale @Spr175psu

Others
Dream Store Tram Pin @Gman62
3 Caballeros @nateeter
Up Box Set @boule
Disney Store Keys @timeerkat and @Gman62

:O Yay! Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to get the key at an affordable price! All the ones I’ve seen on Facebook have either been claimed before I see the post or outside of my price range. I’ve been afraid to look at them on the bay!

Congrats to my fellow winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back