• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Expo Pick Up Thread(FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! D23 Expo Pick Up Thread(FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS)
Not sure if you’re taking requests for pins yet? A little confused. But if you’ve already started, I would like to be considered for the Figaro, Lucifer, and Dinah cat nap pins.

If I’ve misunderstood and you’re not doing pickups on those, or if you’re not collecting pin requests yet, please disregard this post.

Either way, I hope you have a lovely time and manage to get all the merchandise YOU want for yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that @summerskin is taking requests for pins until she is actually at D23 in line buying them.

Read and fully agreed to!
I have fully updated the lists.

Just be aware to make my life easier; I am going with first requested. If you are farther down on my list for a super popular doll, it is extremely unlikely I will be to get it but miracles can happen. It is unlikely I will be able to get any of the dolls if they are a super low LE but I will do my best for everyone.

I am more confident on things like the Skeleton Dance merch and Toad Tsum set but can't promise anything. I will only be there on Friday and am only one person so may be limited to 1 type of each item and merch is super popular. I am fairly confident I will have at least some pins to offer to the thread.

Just a head's up on how I will be getting payment. I am giving you until Wednesday the 21st at 12 midnight PST to remove yourself from my list. After that, I will treat it as a commitment to buy if I manage to get the item. I am fronting the money for all purchases; please do not leave me with an expensive item only for it to not be picked up. I will send invoices for all picked up items after I have them in hand and am home from the expo.

I will be shipping at cost for all non pins items.

My pickup fee will be $10 for all items.

To give an example of total cost:

King Triton Anniversary Pin
19.99(item cost) + 10(pickup fee) + 2 (CA Tax) + 3.50(shipping) = 35.50 for the item

This is incredibly kind of you to offer. Thank you so much!

Of the main doll releases, I’m very interested in the Giselle/Edward Designer doll set, and any Designer merch that just features her or her and him (aka not them plus all the other characters from other movies). Guessing I’m way too late for the doll set, but just in case!

Otherwise, at the Disney Store, I’m very interested in the black and white Woody and Bullseye dolls mentioned on the D23 website, and the Donald Duck 85th OJ can plush (they showed pictures of Woody and the can).

At the Mickey’s of Glendale regular shop, they’re supposed to have Attraction Quotes unisex t-shirts, but they haven’t said which attractions are included beyond Matterhorn and Big Thunder. If they happen to have them for Tiki Room and/or Country Bear Jamboree, I would be over the moon! (size small)

I think the WDI key pins actually come out on Saturday, but if it’s Friday, I’d certainly be interested in a couple, if that helps you decide.

Merchandise aside, I hope you have a fabulous time and are able to get everything you would like to get! Thank you again for trying to help so many of us!

Enjoy the event, the pins look amazing. I'm interested in the pin randomizer if you happen to attend the Saturday. Specifically Rescue Ranger Chip and Cat Nap Marie.

I'm sorry a big statue with giraffes? From where?
I dunno what store it's from, I think just the main Expo Dream Store or whatever they are calling it this year
i-JBkNDdm-L.jpg

It's $130, but aside from having no where to put something like that, it's just not my cup of tea for what I'd want in a big fig

This is super nice of you! I have a request on an item from Monogram International, not sure if you will end up by their booth, but if you do I would love one of these Star Wars Lanyard sets.
Star-Wars-Deluxe-Lanyard-Pin-Set-%E2%80%93-D23-Expo-2019.jpg

Thank you!

This is awfully wonderful of you to do! I’ll be waiting to see what pins you get and let loose on us! Fingers will be crossed for the Frollo DT and Donald and Daisy organ pins. :)

You are amazingly generous! It seems like a majority of the people attending are resellers so it's just exciting to have the opportunity to either pay close to cost or trade for our collections ! I’ll keep an eye on the thread but I’m looking for anything Aristocats and the Dug trophy pin as those are my main 2 collections.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is super thoughtful! I would love to be able to purchase the hipster Mickey ears! I would be more excited to own those than any pins released.

Lists have been updated to this point.

AGAIN AS A NOTE: I will only be at the expo on FRIDAY. I am not currently taking requests for pins. Lists will not open until I am home from the expo and I have the pins in hand. As a note, I will be camping out overnight. I will be going to MOG first and then to DSSH. After I plan on making it to the Dream Store, Disney Store, and expo floor if possible. Pins will be my priority and then other merchandise. I plan on keeping a few of the villains to trade for two of the Heroines releasing at MOG on Saturday and maybe two/three of the dogs. I will also be keeping the Haunted Mansion octopus pin if I can get it. Everything else should be here for the thread.

I know your post says no more pin requests but I just wanted to put out there if there is a Balloons Collection Walt and Mickey, Star Wars Lanyard, or Skeleton Dance Pin up for grabs I would like to put my name up for it. I appreciate you putting up the effort to get people items from the convention.

Im crossing my fingers hard that you can manage the Aurora doll set for me. I know Im second on the list but I havent found anyone else picking up the dolls so I pray...I can send the money within two hours of being contacted unless im at work or asleep. She's the only one I currently do not own.

Requests

I will not be randomizing requested pickups. I will be going on first requested if I am able to get them.

I have also been informed that USPS is there to help ship home merchandise. I will ship home bigger items like dolls/bags etc if I am able to get any.

@Spr175psu
Meg Doll
Ariel Doll
Toad Tsum Tsum Set
Toad Statue

@DisneyJ
Aurora/Prince Masquerade Dolls

@starry_solo
Ariel /Vanessa 17 in/12 in Doll
Gisele/Edward Dolls

@Blacksmoke
Harvey's MAdame Leota Bag x2

@dragonshade
Aurora/Phillip Masquerade Dolls

@Disneychildwithin
Meg Doll
Ariel Doll
Vanessa Doll

@Snoffsan
Pink Dress Doll

@DDCakes
Masquerade Aurora/Phillip
Vanessa 17 inch
Ariel 17 inch
Ariel Ornaments(check first)

@akarih
Tiana merch under $60(check first)

@ZacharyJude
Ariel Pink Dress 17 inch

@Awesomedude32456
Ariel 17 inch
Vanessa 17 inch
Giselle Designer
Ursula Funko

@CanaDaLE
Ariel 17 inch
Vanessa 17 inch

@SkeleCountry
Silly Symphony Skeleton Dance

@SetsunaKou
Aurora/Phillip Masquerade
Meg 11 inch
Esmerelda 11 inch

@OnceUponADream
Giselle Doll set
Any designer Enchanted merch
B&W Woody and Bullseye
Donald Duck OJ Plush
Country Bear/Tiki Rm Quotes T-Shirt(Sz S)

@Slhomer
Star Wars lanyard

@translation
Hipster mickey ears
USPS will NOT be at the expo this year...at least that is what I have heard from a reliable source

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have printed the pickup lists and am heading to the airport soon. Just remember there is a high likelihood I won't be able to get any dolls/other LE items. I will honestly do my best but there are thousands of people trying to get merch that has low LEs.
Have a great time!

I have printed the pickup lists and am heading to the airport soon. Just remember there is a high likelihood I won't be able to get any dolls/other LE items. I will honestly do my best but there are thousands of people trying to get merch that has low LEs.
You’re really kind to even offer to try to begin with. Have a safe trip and a fabulous time! I really hope you get all the things you want!

If you do end up needing to ship anything and USPS is MIA after all, FedEx is supposed to be at the Hilton outside the convention center, if that helps.

This is super generous of you! If it’s possible could you pick up the Dapper Dan funko pop sept and the Mandelorian funko pop?
Thank you! And have fun, wish I could make it there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back