• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dawny's insane collection--oh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawny's insane collection--oh boy
Your Pinocchio collection is fantastic (as are all your other boards, but that one is the one I was most impressed by). So many pins there that I hadn't seen before - and you have a great pomh scene.

I love your pins so much Dawn Thank you so much for sharing. I think I might have to go with the Dalmatians collection as my personal favorite simply because I have a Dalmatian. Anyway keep up the good work and I wish you the best.

yo splash i must say it isnt even (dalmatians) in my top 10 disney moview but i think its one of my ffavorite collections...i guess i like the monochromatic look and the adorable pins...shows well. now for 3 more movies
FANTASIA--this needs help HINT HINT everyone!
mrwfb9.jpg
[/IMG]

Great collections! Particularly love the Peter Pan. How long have you been collecting?
Did you happen to have the pinpics number for the jumbo Tink face, with a blue background and hair over her eyes? Thanks heaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back