• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Delete *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a doll collector, but this doll looks exquisite. I love the little frilly details of her dress and her face.

Best of luck if you auction her :)

OMG yes!

I don't have much from your Wants list, but I REALLY want this doll, and would bid pins such as...

-LE 250 jumbo Jessica costume pins
-LE 100/250 DA pins
-Designer Princess Tiana (pin not doll)
-PODMs
-Brave pins

Basically anything you would be after from my Trades list. :)

So...PLEASE auction her! LOL

OMG yes!

I don't have much from your Wants list, but I REALLY want this doll, and would bid pins such as...

-LE 250 jumbo Jessica costume pins
-LE 100/250 DA pins
-Designer Princess Tiana (pin not doll)
-PODMs
-Brave pins

Basically anything you would be after from my Trades list. :)

So...PLEASE auction her! LOL

LOL You guys should just trade..I can't beat any of those! XD

That's so interesting! I was just looking at her prices on the bay @.@ she's so pretty!
Sadly I have no pins to trade but you'll definitely get good bids for that!

she's just so exquisitely beautiful, i can't stop staring at her face.

and i was also looking on the Bay, wOw. if i thought i'd even have a shot, i'd bid, but sadly, i know i wouldn't.

You could always do what I've seen another forum member do: a not-quite auction where people could post their "bids" but you have the right to not trade at the end.

Can you put it in the trade section and take offers? (That way you aren't committed)
(...and I would be interested in placing a bid) :)

Can you put it in the trade section and take offers? (That way you aren't committed)
(...and I would be interested in placing a bid) :)

+1

You could just put the doll up in the "Trading" section instead of the "Trade Auction" section. That way if nothing seems like a fabulous offer you can hold onto her. :)

I do promise I will bid very well for her...whatever decision you make. :)

EDITED TO ADD:

I also wasn't trying to deter anyone from bidding by stating the types of pins I would bid...I just thought I would let Jabberwocky know that if she was to put this doll up for auction, I would not be afraid to offer some highly desired pins in return. And for all I know she would not be interested in my pins anyways...so if she does put this doll up for auction...don't be afraid to bid! :)

Last edited:
As an Alice collector, I have this doll and trust me, she is just a pretty as she looks in the pictures. This doll is worth a lot and I hope everyone who bids would understand the value of this doll. And these dolls have a much lower edition size than even the Designer Princess dolls. This is truly a stunning doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back