• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Delete *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the title and was like aww man should I look I'm gonna be so jealous......but my curiosity won so I looked and you have an amazing collection those are all beautiful podm's.

really lovely collection
out of intrest what are you looking to trade the tinkerbell podm for ?????
hubby would love this pin
xxxx

really lovely collection
out of intrest what are you looking to trade the tinkerbell podm for ?????
hubby would love this pin
xxxx
At this point, as she's one of the pins I quite like, I'd probably only trade Tink for one of the older harder pins on my wants list - and I know they're impossible to find. LOL I've looked!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I do love these pins though at some point, especially if I get some of the different cels I'm still missing, I may let go of one or two of the Hatters as I do seem to have quite a few of those. :redface:

I think my favorite pins though are all the ones with cake. :D Those are definite keepers. :)

Hi JJ- :wavey:

Wow, another important notch in your Alice in Wonderland Collection! Those are all so beautiful. Am particularly soft on Doormouse these days. For those newer to the Forum, Jabberwocky used to post pics of her entire collection periodically on Dizpins...and am hoping that special feature might return...hint hint :x:

Happy Trading!

Hi JJ- :wavey:

Wow, another important notch in your Alice in Wonderland Collection! Those are all so beautiful. Am particularly soft on Doormouse these days. For those newer to the Forum, Jabberwocky used to post pics of her entire collection periodically on Dizpins...and am hoping that special feature might return...hint hint :x:

Happy Trading!
:wavey: Thank you for the kind words. :) Still looking for more Wonderland PODM scenes if anyone has any I'm missing! :D

The Dormouse in the teapot cel is just too cute, isn't it? :)

LOL Given the current size of my collection and how spread out it is, it would take WAY too much time to take pics of it all. :p Took long enough just to put these pics together in one post! :D But it was nice to share pics of some of the collection again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back