• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Design Pin Craft / Recycling Scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Design Pin Craft / Recycling Scrappers

Milky

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've always wondered what people could do with scrappers or pins in general and when I was surfing, I found this beautiful necklace! So this begs the question, are there any crafts or jewelry or just a cool/creative/pretty way you've seen pins/scrappers used? If so, post a pic! Let's ooOooo and ahHhh~ over people's creativity and maybe even contact one of these people to give them our scrappers! :O

disney_steampunk_mickey_mouse_silhouette_necklace_by_elllenjean-d5buje3.jpg

disney_steampunk_winnie_pooh_silhouette_necklace_by_elllenjean-d5bhfj9.jpg

Last edited:
So here's a headband I made with a Tweedle Dee/Dum pocket watch HM scrapper. I have amassed quite a few from this series, as whenever I see them on a lanyard, even when I know they're fake, I trade for hem. I thought I had more to show off, but I either gave them away as gifts or they're in my storage shed, but I'll make another one this week, to share. So as Milky has proven, scrappers can be useful. :D

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

Last edited:
OMG That headband is absolutely adorable!!! I love the red flower, and the card material. The whole thing is adorable :D You should have your own etsy shop hon!! ♥

I do have my own etsy shop, unfortunately it only has the ring I made as of now. And I'm working on some new things, so when I'm done I'll post more pictures. Sadly, or not sadly, whatever the case may be, I don't have many scrappers, beyond the Alice pocket watches to work with. I'm working on a cars mosaic frame right now, but I still need a few more pins to complete it.

I do have my own etsy shop, unfortunately it only has the ring I made as of now. And I'm working on some new things, so when I'm done I'll post more pictures. Sadly, or not sadly, whatever the case may be, I don't have many scrappers, beyond the Alice pocket watches to work with. I'm working on a cars mosaic frame right now, but I still need a few more pins to complete it.
Maybe you should make a thread to have us send you all our scrappers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back