• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Couples w/ Box or Individually Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Couples w/ Box or Individually Tiana, Pocahontas, Mulan

ladyroselie

Water Talent Fairy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello all,

I've come into a situation where I need some funds after an illness. I have Designer Couples Pins Tiana and Naveen, Mulan & Shang, and John Smith and Pocahontas for sale.

$110 individually ~or~ $320 for the set and I will include the box. (If all three are not bought together the box is not for sale by itself at this time).

I have additional feedback on eBay, 125 sales over the years, and 100% feedback and also on the ball jointed doll forum Den of Angels as a buyer/seller/trader. Please message me if you would like links.

I take take additional photos if upon request.

US only please.

I cannot hold for friends, if you know someone who is interested please have them message me directly, thank you.

Thank you for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back