• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fairytale Couples, Art of Aurora, Frozen: ALL PICKS DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh The pins are so shiny, and the Fa Mulan/ Li Shang! May I have another please? Let's make this one #37 - Henry. Thanks.

Not sure if anyone saw this in the first post:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: All 101 spots must be claimed/paid for in order for all four grand prizes to be given out. If all 101 spots are not claimed/paid for, the breakdown will be as follows:

26 spots:
Art of Aurora

51 spots:
Art of Aurora + 1 Designer Fairytale Couples Pin (winner's choice)****

76 spots:
Art of Aurora + 2 Designer Fairytale Couples Pins (winner's choice)

101 spots:
Art of Aurora + 3 Designer Fairytale Couples Pins

****We reached 53 spots sold, so have 48 left to sell :) Therefore, we have reached the point of Art of Aurora + 1 Designer Fairytale Couples pin for the game****

evening bump. I really want to sell this out :) But, even if I don't, we do still have reached

51 spots: Art of Aurora + 1 Designer Fairytale Couples Pin (winner's choice)

Only 23 more spots to sell (76 spots total) to get to the next level:

76 spots: Art of Aurora + 2 Designer Fairytale Couples Pins (winner's choice)

41 spots left (so 60 spots claimed).

16 more spots to claim til we get to 3 grand prizes!

39 more spots to claim til we get to all 4 grand prizes (I have someone who says they will take the two remaining spots once 99 spots are sold)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back