• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Co-op~ 6 Princesses Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Princess Co-op~ 6 Princesses Available!

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This thread is now locked - due to the insane prices on ebay, I will be doing a PRIVATE co-op if anyone asks for my assistance.
The new price, per the prices on ebay, will be $100 per pin, which is EXPENSIVE. but if there are 10 of you willing to pay that much per pin then please do message me- however I am afraid this thread is .......'dead and buried' (like the movie!)

Per the holds in this thread, they will roll on to the private co-op UNLESS one of the people backs out.

For my new Co-op, pin price will be $50.50 including shipping, because new sets have been listed.
Shipping will be extra if you buy the pin box/certificate, but I think Silly Kahlan wants it :)

Belle- Hayleygurl9693
Rapunzel- Kahlan NEXT Co-op: 1) Tinker
Pocahontas- AVAILABLE!
Jasmine- Pending.
Ariel- 2tradeisgr8
Cinderella- AVAILABLE!
Snow White- AVAILABLE!
Aurora- AVAILABLE!
Mulan- AVAILABLE!
Tiana- AVAILABLE!
Designer Box and Certificate- Kahlan (pending)

I am NOT BUYING THE SET until everyone pays-Payment is $50.50 per.
Please send payment as Payment owed/Gift, I will not be covering the fees for payment for any other method 3: Sorry to seem seedy/creepy about that, but you can send extra $$ to cover the fees if you want to send money as any of the protected ways: services/goods/etc..

Last edited:
If you try to send payment with a credit card, a fee will still be charged (even if sent as a gift).

That $365 that someone was selling the whole set for here on DPF is looking better and better (too bad he/she already sold it)...

Alright, I'll put you down for Jasmine, Mr. Moondance confirmed he wants his aurora, but if I start yet ANOTHER co-op, you'll get dibs on Aurora, so far these co-ops I'm hosting don't seem to be too popular ):

Last edited:
I am hosting another co-op after this one finishes, but I already have reserves on Belle and Rapunzel, I'll put you, 2tradeizgr8, as the placeholder for Ariel.

Be sure to tell your friends about this one so we can move on to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back