• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Dick Tracy Zap!

ZAPPED! Dick Tracy Zap!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Eeeeee I'm so excited! I just got my pin from a trade with Judy (for another Administrative Professionals Day pin! My collection is up to THREE! :hsd:) and she also sent me this zap:

I only recently decided to start collecting Dick Tracy pins, and now I have my FIRST ONE!! Woohoo! Thanks so much Judy! <3

I probably will! I've only just recently had the idea to add Dick Tracy to the things I collect, so I haven't started actively looking for them yet. That's why I was so excited to get my first one, it was kinda like magic. :)

Back