• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Did I get zapped or is this my Secret Santa????

ZAPPED! Did I get zapped or is this my Secret Santa????

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I think I might have received my Secret Santa as it said Happy Holidays on the Box but now I am not sure because I messaged Cicada and he said he hasn't received any shipping info in regards to my Secret Santa. Can someone please tell me if this was my secret santa gift or if this is a random zap. All I know is that it came from Culver City, CA. I have no idea who got it for me but thank you oh so very much!!!!
I have gotten one of my grails!!! A Dumbo Ornament and Pin 11454: History of Art - The Great Mouse Detective (1986)

8306417860_2f6de6ed37.jpg

Ah okay. I thought it was a requirement that you had to do that. I just wish I knew who it was regardless. I'ld like to send them a thank you card... :)

It's in the rules, but like I said, not everyone follows the rules. I don't think your SS not emailing them the shipping info would be a violation that would cause a one month infraction/ban, especially when all your SS has to do is point to this thread (or the SS thread) and say, look, my SS recipient got their gift.

It's in the rules, but like I said, not everyone follows the rules. I don't think your SS not emailing them the shipping info would be a violation that would cause a one month infraction/ban, especially when all your SS has to do is point to this thread (or the SS thread) and say, look, my SS recipient got their gift.

I would never want that to happen. I just wonder if I've received my SS gift or if I should be looking for something else in the mail. My guess is that it is my SS because it was wrapped up in Christmas paper.

Back