• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Disney After Dark Pin Pickups

FOR SALE Disney After Dark Pin Pickups
LOL. Tain't easy. And this is the least challenging part! Cooridnating the RSP and billing and shipping...oh my! Now I know why @MerlinEmrys stopped doing this.
You are correct sir, hahah! But I salute you for. Taking up the mantle, hahah! Doing the lord's work.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On the castle puzzle piece, since it's a mystery box, I can't guarantee it will be Simba/Scar. But I can try to trade for that one if it ends up being something else. Just no guarantee. Still want me to get one?
Don't sweat it, I'd be happy with just the iconic moments pins! My wallet will thank me later

Reactions: Ajk
FYI - I signed up for the poison apple lot 35 on Anne's RSP as well, juuuust in case. In the event that you both are able to get it on your RSP, I will pass on the one from this thread to @tiggeriffic .