• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Catalog Sleeping Beauty with Fairies Snowglobe (auoras dress changes color)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Catalog Sleeping Beauty with Fairies Snowglobe (auoras dress changes color)

alice1986

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sleeping Beauty
Description: Aurora’s dress changes color because the fairies can’t agree on the color it should be.
Characters: Aurora, Fauna, Flora, Merryweather.
Features: dress changes from blue to pink.
Music: “Once Upon A Dream”
Size: 9”H.
Snow:
Source: Disney Catalog.
Timeframe: 2004

Measures 9" Tall and 5.5" Wide Snow Globe is a collectible, was preowned but
in excellent to like new condition. I could only find very little info on this globe but I am looking to sell or trade for another globe/pins. I like alice in wonderland, headless horseman, dogs and halloween. I would perfer to trade someone in sourthern california so I do not have to ship but I can if theres something worth sending for hehe On e-bay ( i believe they have the wrong info on where its from tho) this globe is up for 169 so my value is based around that number unless you find a globe I love. Hope to find something awesome, Happy Trading!

sleeping+beauty+003.jpg

Last edited:
wow i dont collect snow gobes but this one is a duzzie....did you say her dress changes colors? wow this is tempting me.

Yes it does, it's stunning!!! I really am tempted to keep it myself so it's gonna be a hard trade but I know there's alive stuff out there I really want so I'm keepin my fingers crossed. It's a pretty detailed snowglobe, I'll try to add more pic soon

I did not notice there was another section for selling/trading so im going to close this and move it there, thanks for your comments! I will also be posting pictures I took tonight, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back