• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Collectible Keys

I would like to make a trade for a few of the blind pack keys that were released this year. Please let me know if you want to trade.

I need:

Alice Series;
The White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat

The Little Mermaid Series:
Ariel, Ursula, Triton, Eric

Disney Foodie Series:
Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy

Winnie the Pooh Series;
The White Rabbit, Kanga

I have to trade:

Alice Blind Series - Mystery red heart card key, Alice key, Mad Hatter

The Little Mermaid Bind Series - Sebastian & Flounder keys

Disney Foodie Series - Minnie Mouse & Goofy keys

Winnie the Pooh Blind Series - Winnie the Pooh & Piglet keys

Thank you so much!

I'm in a Disney key FB group and Disney doesn't seem to have stopped the key train, though I think they are mainly blind box sets for purchase now rather than solo keys given as gifts with purchase. This past year, along with the plastic keys, were also metal keys for the Mickey Monthly releases.

I'm in a Disney key FB group and Disney doesn't seem to have stopped the key train, though I think they are mainly blind box sets for purchase now rather than solo keys given as gifts with purchase. This past year, along with the plastic keys, were also metal keys for the Mickey Monthly releases.
I think that’s what I’m missing most is the GWP keys :(

Back