• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer Princess set =)

Disney Designer Princess set =)

lambie*loves*dland

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everyone! I was checking out ebay right now and saw that there is a new set listed of these pins (there was only 1 set earlier today). I really only want a couple from the set (Rapunzel and Ariel), so I was wondering if anyone was interested in the rest? They would come out to $47.50 each plus shipping, which would be about $3. So $50.50. I have never done this here before (Co-op), so bear with me if I'm doing something wrong. =)

Please let me know if you're interested! I would need to be Paypal'd first before I hit that BIN. I wish I had the money to cover it all! lol. </3

xoxo

Lol. Enablers...! I was hoping to be able to break it down, instead of waving bye bye to all that $$$ in one swift click of the BIN. But that may not be happening now.....

Although if you don't want to buy the whole set, you can get Rapunzel for $100 and Ariel for $50-60.

But is you buy the whole set you can always sell or trade away any you don't want. So do it - go for it - it's worth it and so are you!!!!

I am hoping they go down in price too The princess pearl medallions that sold in a set of 8 for $160 (or was it a set of 6 for $120?) - you can still get them individually for $20-30 ppd.

I am hoping they go down in price too The princess pearl medallions that sold in a set of 8 for $160 (or was it a set of 6 for $120?) - you can still get them individually for $20-30 ppd.

But there's also no Rapunzel in this set, and those pins were very... unoriginal.

Odds are, the price will only get higher if it doesn't remain stable. I don't see Rapunzel's popularity slipping.

That set was reduced in the sale, so those pins will never go for what (I believe) they're really worth. They are a beautiful set and I may well end up keeping them in my collection as I've not been abel to trade any of them for something good.

I honestly believe that the designer set will only go up in value. This set sold out very quickly. Some pins will be more sought after than others, but I really cannot see it coming down. It's such a low edition. I'm glad I jumped in at $350 when I did.

yes, i agree with you, the value of this set will just go up, or disappear from the sale market. these pins are way too unique and a princess collector must have them, so they will be very requested. same thing happened with the rapunzel chaser, people waited for it to go down in price and now u won't find it anywhere and if u do, u will have to pay around $200 or more to get your hands in it when they were sold for $100 at first. some pins just won't lose value. Congrats on getting your at such of a great price.

Thanks. It was sent out on Thursday, so i've probably got abot a week to wait (given I'm in the UK). I'm just so pleased that the seller was willing to send internationally. From lookng at the history I was the first person to buy a set on ebay. Asked her what was her lowest, and she told me so went for it. More than I wanted to pay really, but I am totally in love with the set (and the dolls). It's so different and unique.

By the way, glad to see you back. Was sorry to hear about all that you've been going through.