• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney dog park!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney dog park!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I finally got around to putting together my Disney dog park! I think I'm going to pin something around the edge at some point and I still need a Percy pin but here it is all done!

852ce21b702f5c97686f500dbf15d8b6_zps80df2469.jpg

sorry the image is a bit fuzzy I took it on my iPad!

hope you guys like it! Took me a while to get all the pins I wanted for it.

laura

That's so cute!!!! Omgod I'm so in love with this!!!!
You need a Percy? Pm your address. I have a Percy I can contribute. :)

This display is awesome... all that is missing for me is Peg from Lady and the Tramp and I would call it absolute perfection. Beautifully designed and framed though.

Hehe! I couldn't resist sneaking thumper in! A few other dogs best friends made itin there too obvs cause what's dodger without Oliver and copper without tod?

Also you remember in Oliver and co when fagan is reading that book about the dog playing with bumper the rabbit? Makes me think of that!

i do wish three was a suitable peg pin to put in, though lady and the tramp is pretty well represented!

Really colour? Thank you! It's been a pain in the butt finding a suitable Percy! It's pretty difficult finding the dogs on thir own if I'm honest.

thank you all for the lovely comments! I'm really quite proud of this one. I don't know what I can do to top this one or my next project. Disney cat cafe maybe? Lol!

I love it!!! So inspiring! I like how you picked pins that really show the playfulness of the characters, and all the fun that goes on in the Dog Park! Do you collect pins to display like this, as a fun, custom visual masterpiece? I'd love to see more of your creations if you do!!!! The scrapbooker and storyteller in me is super drawn to using pins in this way- and I'd love to have more inspiration!

Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Chrissy

Pirate ship backdrop would be awesome!

I actually mainly collect dogs and a few moggys but this idea came to me a while back and I only had to get a few pins! A couple were donated to me too!

heres a few of my other frames I have made!

train12.jpg

girlie train!

christmasframedone.jpg

crittery Christmas

tvdone.jpg

what my Saturday morning looked like when I was 10!

ladytrampdoors.jpg

lady and the tramp arriving on set.

983e2ecbe74a9e97ce082563e886469c_zps4abd5e7f.jpg

This one isn't really me getting creative but I love this set so much, I actually got a backing card from a different set and just put the pins in.

Thats all of my created frames. I enjoy doing t when I have time and money to invest in pins to create them!

Last edited:
I really love these! They're just awesome. It really looks like they were made by Disney!

What are you using for your backgrounds though? Scrapbook paper? With cork behind it? And you've done quite a few of these now, where are you finding affordable frames as nice as these? Frames can be pricey and the cheap ones tend to look cheap, but these look really, really nice! I'd love to do one of these for some of my Ariels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back