• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney dog park!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney dog park!
i bought all of my frames from charity shops, iv not paid more than a few quid per frame, and just pinned the pins through the back cardboardy bit of the frame then put the pin back on. Iv used tape to keep the pin backs in place. Easy peasy!

the dog park is the first one I have just used a small cork board and pressed the pins straight in.

i took the pictures I made in photoshop down to Tesco and printed them off using their photo printing service, I trimmed any edges then just stuck them to the back of the frame / cork board using pva glue.

thanks so much I do enjoy making them when I have time!

Last edited:
Oh those look so great!!!! The Train one is so precious! I would love to make one like that for my nursery whenever my husband "gives in" hehe and we decide to have kids! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

So cute! I love Tod and Copper under the trees and Zero up in the air doing his thing. :) It looks great!

Laura (p.s. love your name too ;P)

i bought all of my frames from charity shops, iv not paid more than a few quid per frame, and just pinned the pins through the back cardboardy bit of the frame then put the pin back on. Iv used tape to keep the pin backs in place. Easy peasy!

the dog park is the first one I have just used a small cork board and pressed the pins straight in.

i took the pictures I made in photoshop down to Tesco and printed them off using their photo printing service, I trimmed any edges then just stuck them to the back of the frame / cork board using pva glue.

thanks so much I do enjoy making them when I have time!

Ooh, thanks for the info!! I really want to try this! For some reason, I didn't even think to try charity shops for frames. Duh! Awesome! These are so beautiful, I hope I can make one like this

Hehe you're welcome! I'd love to see your frames if you decide to have a go!

disney nursery would be fun! I'd actually like to make backgrounds for people if I had time, it's taken me a while to get this doggy one together. Going to sort out a backdrop for my cat cafe then try and find pins!

Fantastic display! I love that it actually makes a coherent picture rather than just being pins on a board. As someone said, I could see this being the sort of thing Disney would actually release. The Lady and the Tramp on Set one is really nice too. Great work!

hehe theres a few missing that don't have pins on their own, the main one being percy from Pocahontas, but I'm pretty happy with how this looks, I think iv represented most films that have a dog in them. I wish disney would actually do a set from oliver and company, I think I'd need a bigger board though XD!

Thanks guys <3! I'm glad you like it and I shall be starting on on the cat cafe soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back