• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney dollars

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I just came over 2 old Disney dollars. A 1 dollar bill from 1987 and a 5 dollar bill from 1988. And I remembered that my kids had saved a few dollars that we gave them as a birthday gift and when I got them all together I saw that we now have 6 Disney dollar bills.

I really like the look of them and thought it would be dun to start collecting them too.

Are there any other Disney dollar collectors here?

Does anyone have any for trade? Can trade for pins.

Or maybe someone can even pick up from parks? Don't know what ones are avalible now.

We have so far:
1: 1 dollar Mickey from 1987
1: 5 dollar Goofy from 1998
2: 1 dollar Dumbo from 2005
2: 1 dollar Mickey from 2008

Would lika ny that we don't have.

Yes they are and they never expire. But of course some of them are worth more as collector items than as dollars in the park. :)

I don't think I have the one available in parks now because when we last went there and bought at WDW we got the Dumbo one.

broncobilly83 also collects them.

The ones available (at guest services at DLR) the last time I checked were $1 and $10 bills left over from the 50th anniversary (2005).

11.jpg
borrowed the pic from someone. Not my pic

Last edited:
I really love these! Im so bummed I did not buy more when we went to WDW. We did buy 50 dollars each for the kids to use as a birthday gift and of course they used it all. But the one dollar bills only cost one dollar of course. Why did I not buy a few extra??? :(

Well if anyone is at the parks and is able to buy some one dollar bills for me please let me know. These are great thing for my kids to collect too!

The one I have that I can find is a 2002 "100 Years of Magic" one dollar bill. It has Steamboat Willie on one side with the serial number and Sorcerer Mickey's hat and some characters on the other side! :)

These are the ones I have, Im interrested in all the ones I dont have. Can buy, trade for pins or stuff, like crafts or maybe Swedish candy? We have some amazing candy here :)

1987-$1.jpg

1988-$5.jpg

2005-$1-dumbo-barcode.jpg

2008-$1.jpg

I have a few Disney dollars in my collection - but no extras, unfortunately. :(

Next time I go to Downtown Disney or the Parks (should be for my birthday in May), I'll pick you up a couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back