• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Dreams Aladdin - Ends Thursday, 8/9 @ 10:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Dreams Aladdin - Ends Thursday, 8/9 @ 10:00pm PST
I know I said I'd bid but I don't think I'll be able to come up with a competitive bid. Good luck on your auction though! This pin definitely deserves a good trade. :)

Thanks very much! :D

BUMP! Less than 12 hours to go! :)

Current Leaderboard:

1. Megfan
2. RiftRaftStreetRat / 2spongey6
3. Merryweather

I'll try!

Pin 57696: DisneyShopping.com - Timon & Pumbaa as
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum Halloween Dress-Up Series Pin

and
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day
and
Pin 4592: Hunchback of Notre Dame Banner CM

OR
Pin 89809: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection
Villains #5 - MOTHER GOTHEL

and
Pin 30257: DLR Cast Member Lanyard Series - Heroes On
Horseback (Hercules)

and
Pin 4592: Hunchback of Notre Dame Banner CM

I'll bid these pins
pin17418th72
pin83690th72
pin83693th72
pin87514th72
pin90958th72

So many great bids!! Trying to look at this while at work...lol...I don't get off until 8:30 tonight, but I will try to post a leader board before I do...

You guys are killing me with your awesomeness!!

Okay...leaderboard for now...

1. wyllieam (option 1)
2. talesoftobv
3. Merryweather (w/Herc & Peg) / Megfan

Last edited:
I will change my bid competely:

Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled
(Scene is them in the gondola and choice of either her facing the cell or him facing the cell.)
and
Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean
and
Pin 87514: Villains comic book mystery pins Frollo only

30 minutes to go!

This is soooo close...I apologize for the ties, but this is going to require more thought! ;)

1. wylliam / talesoftobv / caligirlUCR
2. Merryweather / Megfan

Heres my bid -

pin69689th72
Pin 69689: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Coin Series - Pirates of the Caribbean

pin76254th72
Pin 76254: The Princess and the Frog - DVD Release

pin83832
Pin 83832: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Black Pearl Angel Only

pin83833
Pin 83833: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Queen Anne's Revenge Skeleton Only

pin84423
Pin 84423: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Zombie Only

pin84424
Pin 84424: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Pirate with Red Background Only

pin90210th72
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day

& Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King w/ the Following Scene -

SAM_0210-Copy2.jpg

All pins come on their Original Backing Cards and/or Packaging and can include the boxes the POTC pins came in :)

Dang you guys!!! You made this crazy hard for me. Thank you everyone for your AMAZING bids. But the winner is...coming completely out of left field with a minute left in the auction... dalakersrnumba1!!! Congrats. Will be sending PM! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back