• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Hercules Plates- with original McDonalds display! Ends Feb 21 @ 8pm CMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Hercules Plates- with original McDonalds display! Ends Feb 21 @ 8pm CMT
Aww! Momin.ator! You're too sweet! <3

I'll add this as well: Pin 6282 Villain Lenticular Jafar

~Merlin

Update:
1. PandaMallory w/: Pin of the Month: Charming Characters: Ariel Pin# 119521, Pin 92304 TDR Sleeping Beauty blue dress Aurora, DLR - Disneyland 60th Decades Collection: 1965-1974

2. MerlinEmrys with Pin 95296 Disneyland VIP tour guide Mickey, Pin 27220 WDW Cast Lanyard Series 2 - Maleficent, Pin 24241 DLR - Compact Disc Series (Once Upon a Dream) Sleeping Beauty (momin.ator's addition to Merlin's bid), and Pin 6282 Villain Lenticular Jafar

I will add this to Merlin's bid:

Pin 106407 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Anna - GWP

So Merlin's bid is currently:

Pin 95296 Disneyland VIP tour guide Mickey
Pin 27220 WDW Cast Lanyard Series 2 - Maleficent
Pin 6282 Villain Lenticular Jafar
Pin 24241 DLR - Compact Disc Series (Once Upon a Dream) Sleeping Beauty (via momin.ator)
Pin 106407 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Anna - GWP (via Addicted to Alice Pins)

Adding this to my pile of pins to bid with. [h=3]Pin 116144 Date Nite at Disneyland Park Mystery Collection - Aurora and Prince Phillip - Blue Dress - Super Chaser[/h]

I'm on my phone so I can't copy and paste all the pins that got added.

Update:
1-pandamallory
2-MerlinEmrys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man! The super chaser! Daaaaaang. Hahah! I'm not sure I can compete with that. But, I'll add this real quick.

Pin 58838 WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Stitch Only

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I will look at everything when I get home. Tap talk isn't loading the text :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a heated last few hours! I had no idea people would be that interested in these Hercules plates!

Final winner is Pandamallory with: Pin of the Month: Charming Characters: Ariel Pin# 119521, Pin 92304 TDR Sleeping Beauty blue dress Aurora, DLR - Disneyland 60th Decades Collection: 1965-1974, Pin 116144 Date Nite at Disneyland Park Mystery Collection - Aurora and Prince Phillip - Blue Dress - Super Chaser, Pin 120042 DSSH - Walk in the Park Series - Bolt and Penny

PM SENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back