• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Leggings, and a few other things for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Leggings, and a few other things for sale

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi All!
This pin trading stuff is one addictive and EXPENSIVE hobby... and I am in need of a bit of extra money (mainly due to the fact that I'm basically unemployed, bleh). So anyway, I have a few Disney items for sale. All prices include shipping!

I have some Disney leggings, pictured below. Size small, Lion King spandex leggings!. I bought them for WDW and never wore them- only time was to try them on! I am asking $20

Next, I have a Snow White/Evil Queen compact mirror. I got it in Downtown Disney and have not used it. It's just been hanging out in a pocket in my purse. It's in great condition- still has the protective film on it. Asking $18

Then lastly, I have this pin lanyard. I just don't need it and it still has the tag on it. When I do someday go back to a Disney park I'm not planning on taking this. Asking $6

All items come from a smoke-free home and are just waiting to fulfill their Disney-destiny!

Thanks for your help!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back