• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Oh, I agree very much that I would not want to go through this again, but I cannot promise that I won't become seduced by the next Disney gimmick...

But I also agree that I have met some fabulous people here, some who are becoming really good friends, going through the same miserable experience! I guess that's the silver lining of this storm cloud.

Yep.

It's sort of sad there won't be this little community in a couple of weeks time after Dollmageddon is over....sniff sniff!

Currently unsure whether to feel scared, excited, confused or just headachey!!

It's sort of sad there won't be this little community in a couple of weeks time after Dollmageddon is over....sniff sniff!

Currently unsure whether to feel scared, excited, confused or just headachey!!

O i sure with Moondance (by one month) and Shiva i will make a great oversea friendship =) If we want something (a doll like a friend) we will do anything for take it.
Thanks moon for your happyness and Shiva for your kindess Oh stybbafirefoot you're welcome too

Well folks, tomorrow is Dollmageddon. Is everyone ready for the stampede? I've decided to not even try going to the mall, so I'm going to try my luck online. Only need Aurora and Rapunzel. Good luck everyone and hope you all get what you wanted. Maybe they can put up a "shark free" zone and make them wait until last Yea right (tongue in cheek).

Good luck to everyone who is trying tomorrow for the dolls. Hope everyone gets what they want and I hope some of the e-bay sharks have lost interest since the price drop of the last five dolls. I am a bit anxious about tomorrow myself. I hope I at least get me and my mom's favs. :anxious:

Oh i will try my luck online too (i can do just that ) ... Good luck for everyone going in person to their store
Finger crossed for all! :x:

Shiva, Moon.. i think about you tomorrow

Good luck US people! :love:

I found out about these dolls on AUGUST 8TH! Its been over two months of this madness and tomorrow is the day...YIKES! Good luck to everyone! This is really a wonderful community that helped each other through this whole crazy thing! I hope everyone gets the dolls their hearts desire

We went to our local Disney Store and were told that the line will start at 4am. The mall opens its doors at 6am. They are expecting people to be at the mall, waiting, earlier than 4!! I would expect people to camp out in their cars. They don't know how many dolls they will have in the store, either!!

Q: Does Disney pay for the added expense of the required security and control measures needed for these releases? I almost want to be there just to see the maniacs in action!!

I just returned from the CNJPTers event . I was going to drive from Somerset to Rockaway and book into the Hilton . Thank God I only did one night at the event . I was so tired that I packed up and drove home ... was here by 11:30 this morning .
My husband is going in to work early (works overnights) and going to be home at a decent time to drive to the mall . Suppose to be meeting my friend for coffee . She's coming in at 7 AM . Keeping my fingers crossed that the place won't be mobbed . I would never put her on the spot like that, if she can help, fine, if not, I have as much of a chance as you . Good Luck Everyone !

My friend was told at her mall . Doors open at 7 AM and security is not allowing people to line up at the mall entrance as its not an Anchor store nor Black Friday . :lol: Now that is a good one , they are not going to stop people from camping out in their cars and if this is the case, I don't want to be in that stampede at 7AM when that poor soul unlocks the mall door .

Best of luck everyone i hope you get all the dolls you desire
OHHH soo nervous hhehe
Just dolly hugz to All

Called my DS again. They are expecting people to camp out over night cause its allowed at my mall. Yikes, that means if I want to be near the front of the line I have to get there by 10 pm tonight!

good luck everyone tommorrow i hope you get the doll soyu want. i can only try theusday on the uk site

Good luck everyone, I have no idea how things are play out in the UK, can only wait and see, fingures crossed its not as mad as you poor people in the US!!!

Just called my DS. They aren't sure of mall/security policy, but I have a bit of insider information on that. I guess I will just hope for the best and see how it pans out. I am NOT camping out in my car, but I do know when the mall opens the doors and which door is first. My store said they would hand cards out at 0900. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! I can't wait to read responses of what happens. I'm bringing my iPad to the mall- I think they have wireless and will be checking the east coasters to see how they fare.

Packing the partner off to Westfield tomorrow, not sure what he will encounter but hopefully will return unscathed! Difficult to gauge the UK demand, but we will see!

Good luck everyone, best Disney wishes to all and hope you have joy tomorrow!

so excited reading this thread!!
Our mall is crazy - no security - all doors open at 7
hoping there is no stampede to the DS
Afterwards I am having back surgery - hoping to update you before I go to the hospital
fingers crossed

best of luck!!

I doubt Disney will pay My mall will start handing out tickets at 7 am outside the mall and eventually let people in to buy. So, even though there may be a stampede, there will be tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.