• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Tickets? How did you find out about the tickets at your mall?

starry_solo said:
My mall will start handing out tickets at 7 am outside the mall and eventually let people in to buy. So, even though there may be a stampede, there will be tickets.

Last edited:
This is so crazy, wanted to camp out originally but it rained all day here and still is!
Good good luck to everybody! Hope you all get the dolls you wish for! And hope I get my Rapunzel!

Good luck everyone! I hope you all get the dolls you're looking for (and that those of us who have to wait for the online release Tuesday don't have the same overselling problem as Snow White!)

Wow! On the Diseny Store facebook book numerous people are saying they are already in line! Someone even said they are number 8 in line and the store only has 9 of each doll. Crazy!

Good luck to everyone hoping to get dolls tomorrow!

I want to know where these malls are, that will allow people to spend the night in them??? That sounds crazy to me. Way too much of a liability for the mall to let people spend the night in there when the mall is not open for shopping (like during Black Friday, which is the only time I can think of that a mall is open in the middle of the night).

The mall I frequent won't allow overnight parking in the lot, period. I did my research on what time I can get there, which door is open first, and what time TDS will hand out cards.

I think some people are lying over there on FB...

I think some of them are being honest though, they are even posting which malls they are at. I know most malls don't allow lines to form so early/ overnight but some outdoor malls don't really care. And some big malls have hotels and bars in them which are open over night so the inside of the mall never closes. My sister has a mall close to her with a hotel inside and there are always people in there, even at 2 in the morning!

just did recon at my mall. *NO ONE* was there yet, so hurrah!!!

I will get there when they allow mall walkers in and hopefully that will work.

Ahhhhh so nervus I'm actually paceing haha! Getting a few hours of sleep them going to the Disney store! Good luck to all us collectors out there!

I feel like I should go drive by cuz apparently kickin ppl out is done on a case by case basis. I have a feeling that thy would though because my town is strict about stuff...at least I hope this applies to this too....

Allright eveyone...

I am leaving in about 15 min to go get in line for these dolls!!! 13 hours until the store opens. Hopefully I get them! =]

I will be updating all night!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Oh my GOODNESS GUYS!!!!!!

Mall security let people who said they were workers INSIDE THE MALL. I am ANGRY!

Hopefully they won't get the tickets. According to the worker at the mall I am going to, she said those who are lined up outside the mall at a specific entrance will get the tickets. That way, it will be fair and prevent people from sneaking in through different entrances.

Status
Not open for further replies.