• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Yes, this link works, to show all 5 princesses on the UK Disney Store site (result of search on Designer Princess). Thanks, Rose!

Designer Princess

Last edited:
I love Rose lol thankyou sooo much i have got Rapy, Auroa and Poci all in my cart and checked out im sooo relieved and now my breathing is getting back to normal
ROSE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wiggle::hug::wiggle:

I love Rose lol thankyou sooo much i have got Rapy, Auroa and Poci all in my cart and checked out im sooo relieved and now my breathing is getting back to normal
ROSE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wiggle::hug::wiggle:

Oh gosh! Thank you! I order a extra punzel for security (10 minutes ago)...and when i see they are hidden i just wrote here!!!
:) Good luck to all people!!!!!

All UK users give me a kiss ;) (joke :) )

:hug:

Thanks again everyone im soo happy so am getting the last 5 girls WAHOOO now to find a Mulan hehe
Thanks sooo soo much again you guys are the best

BIG KISSES FOR ROSE :) MY SAVIOUR OF THE NIGHT :D

good luck on the us site.

i am going to sleep to. it is morning here but didn´t sleep at all.

they are still availeble on the uk site.

Last edited:
After 48 minutes Pocahontas is the first to SELL OUT.
"The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time."

:shock: .... 48 minutes isnt bad (snow white last week on US site sell out in 30 minutes or less)

Tiana Sold out too (after 50 minutes) :shock: and Jasmine TOO (after 51 minutes).

I hope who want Aurora order her 4000 doll SOON.

Aurora and Punzel are NOW available. GET her!!!

OFFICIAL NEWS FROM UK SITE.

Sold out time:

1)
Pocahontas (9:48)
2)
Tiana (9:50)
3)
Jasmine (9:51)
4)
Aurora (9:56)
5)
Rapunzel (10:00 +)

Good luck to all make order here =)

Last edited:
After 48 minutes Pocahontas is the first to SELL OUT.
"The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time."

:shock: .... 48 minutes isnt bad (snow white last week on US site sell out in 30 minutes or less)

Tiana Sold out too (after 50 minutes) :shock: and Jasmine TOO (after 51 minutes).

German website is showing Pocahontas and Jasmine as sold out. Other three still available.

WOW really hehe
Oh yes OMG me too i was going to close down all the windows on the computer so it would help it run faster but i was freaking out so i decided tio talk to you guys will i was waiting SOOOO glad i did:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back