• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
hi everyone! omg :( im so sad i just found out about these. I noticed that the UK site still had belle and cinderella. Can anyone help me order one? or does anyone know someone who is from the UK who is ordering?

I double checked my email and I think I was the last to buy it at 1:04:43? Then the site said sold out. Hope we all get it? Many thanks for the links to various DS.com sites!!!

Now I can't fall asleep. Maybe I'll be at the mall in a bit. It will remind me of the Sunday morning stampedes at DLR but this time my son will be in school and not in a stroller or arms to get a little piece of metal that is now worth less than it's retail.

Rant over. I think I shall have a bowl of fruity pebbles.

Ah, Rose, perk up! You will get your Rapunzel doll one way or another, when the time comes! At least you have a slight advantage that the UK store does not sell out as quickly, plus it is already daylight by the time the dolls are released, yes? I know that the anticipation for Rapunzel is agonizing. I felt the exact same way about my dear Designer Snow White doll! But as we all have seen, our dreams have come true for this week (unless we get the Disney Store e-mails of doom!). Congratulations to everyone here who has overcome this trial! Only 5 more to go!

Yes i hope is a lucky have a UK store in someways (ever if they will send me the "fail" mail of the order... :( ). The only good "thing" is that i wake up at 8 (in milan) and the doll came out on the USA store at 9:10 and on UK store at 10-11. Is the only good think.. but i am scared for the "fail" order mails (many of you said that!!)... :(

Says Snow White is now sold out

:( Ok i am so scary so scary and SAAAD :( Ok she is the firs princess and all love her but... is scared!!!

:x Evil...EVIL people on EVIL bay :D *hehe I made a pun*

Its insane :( come on...she is just came out and she is REALLY ON EBAY??? :( I am scared and saaaaaad :( :( :(
THe people DONT HAVE A HEART.:( All want just money and profits, some poor soul want the doll for love her :(

Rose, don't worry, Moondance is on the case for your wiw Punzy :)

I guarantee you that I will have her for you. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU >:) :hug:

I am happy for your words :D This gave to me Happyness and hope...for some minutes... You're my hope and my hero now!

Last edited:
Hoooping I got mine last night. I got an "OOPS SORRY" message, then was sad so just ordered my rapunzel pin... b but then my friend was like "SHE'S BACK GO GO GO" so I technically have two orders and no free shipping 8|

Ah well, she'll be worth it :)

NOW TO LEAVE IN 10 min for my mall lol.

Hey guys! Thank you for all of the thank yous. I am so happy that I have helped so many of you. And I really appreciate everyone being so grateful. I feel a group hug! :hug:

Hey guys! Thank you for all of the thank yous. I am so happy that I have helped so many of you. And I really appreciate everyone being so grateful. I feel a group hug! :hug:

One of the best things of this forum (and the post) is the big heart of some people. :) Is like a very unit group!!! :D (the people who fell touched by this .. understand :D) :hug:

I definitely feel that way. I'm so happy I found this forum...definitely feel welcomed and that people understand my love for disney :)
hey rose...you got your punz journal right? If you didn't shoot me a PM because they have some at our local store
and moondance...they have a poca journal at my local store as well. :)

I definitely feel that way. I'm so happy I found this forum...definitely feel welcomed and that people understand my love for disney :)
hey rose...you got your punz journal right? If you didn't shoot me a PM because they have some at our local store
and moondance...they have a poca journal at my local store as well. :)

I won on ebay and yes unfortunally i got it... :) But thanks for the kindess (again!!) :)
Snow White is disappear already on Disney Store UK site... i think they have trouble... many connections and cliks in few minutes... :(
I am scared now. Very anxious and scared...and if i cant have my Punzel doll??? I will buy with crazy ebay prices and dont have money :( Its unfair i am scared :(

Happy for
Moondance (the Pocahontas journal is very rare) and for her words. She is my last hope now. I don trust in online shopping (errors,crashed, the words "SOLD OUT" ....its a nightmare) :(

After missing out on Snow White this morning I stumbled on this forum! I'm so glad I did! Everyone posting here seems so nice!

I won on ebay and yes unfortunally i got it... :) But thanks for the kindess (again!!) :)
Snow White is disappear already on Disney Store UK site... i think they have trouble... many connections and cliks in few minutes... :(
I am scared now. Very anxious and scared...and if i cant have my Punzel doll??? I will buy with crazy ebay prices and dont have money :( Its unfair i am scared :(

Happy for
Moondance (the Pocahontas journal is very rare) and for her words. She is my last hope now. I don trust in online shopping (errors,crashed, the words "SOLD OUT" ....its a nightmare) :(

Good good just making sure! I'm sure everyone on here will find a way for you hun...don't worry, really you're going to stress yourself out too much and make yourself sick!

Which is exactly why I (and others) feel that we should keep sneak peek threads open to members only.

Honestly, in regards to this whole doll craze, if we can do it I definitely feel it's worth it, people are relentless and that way everyone on here gets a chance to get their dolls to collect.

Honestly, in regards to this whole doll craze, if we can do it I definitely feel it's worth it, people are relentless and that way everyone on here gets a chance to get their dolls to collect.

Same goes for pin releases. Like LE 100 Stitch, Tink and most of all Jessica sets! It's nuts.

I couldn't find it :( I so have to look better lol

But I did get my snow white!!!! thanks to Karen!

oh hahaha just found it. i'm so bad with release dates lol

Last edited:
Good good just making sure! I'm sure everyone on here will find a way for you hun...don't worry, really you're going to stress yourself out too much and make yourself sick!

Yes i will go crazy! I am a very sensible and emotive person...with fragile personality... probably i fall in depression if i don't get the doll...all the dreams,ahaha... i am crazy just now :D :( But i notice the kindess of you and others guests (Moondance and Shivatopia in primis for me,but all other people of this post :) )
Its the only good thing in all this history!

Yes i will go crazy! I am a very sensible and emotive person...with fragile personality... probably i fall in depression if i don't get the doll...all the dreams,ahaha... i am crazy just now :D :( But i notice the kindess of you and others guests (Moondance and Shivatopia in primis for me,but all other people of this post :) )
Its the only good thing in all this history!

Yeah, I definitely love this forum, everyone is great. I've also felt that what you put into the world comes back to you. That's why I have no problem going to the DS and picking things up for people (as long as they pay me back lol because I don't have a lot of $$).

And I almost through a hissy fit in the middle of DS because I thought Ariel (she is my absolute favorite princess) was sold out (I'm 23 fyi), but she miraculously found 3 more so I got the second to last one :)...so when you truly love something it's easy to do, but when you have friends surrounding you, good things can happen!

Yeah, I definitely love this forum, everyone is great. I've also felt that what you put into the world comes back to you. That's why I have no problem going to the DS and picking things up for people (as long as they pay me back lol because I don't have a lot of $$).

And I almost through a hissy fit in the middle of DS because I thought Ariel (she is my absolute favorite princess) was sold out (I'm 23 fyi), but she miraculously found 3 more so I got the second to last one :)...so when you truly love something it's easy to do, but when you have friends surrounding you, good things can happen!

Its funny,because when i log in here and see the posts,the "fairy friendship atmosphere" i think "Its impossible" but no!! I really want help someone.. but in Italy never came out (pins or collector dolls... NEVER!!) :( I cant collect easy because i cant find anywhere and obviously on ebay or sites the collectors doll is PRICELESS and CrAZY!

If i grab a Rapy,she is my very FIRST Collectable doll.

Obviously if you (and other users) can buy the desinger princess items (mugs,accessories,and ... who know... the dolls :D) the people who ask PAY him/her! Its a correct thing for a correct world. The people spend money,time and vitality for help you, Not? :)

Now another week go so slowly.. and (if the rumor as correct like the past weeks) Tiana will be the next...another 14 days of anxiety and sadness... :( Umf... I wish i get Rapunzel for first and say "ok. Stop." But ... no xD obviously the only i want is she!!! But its ok... i don't loose my hopes.. i have Moondance,you,the other guests and the UK stores (If it works a little more of the USA one .. i read of the mistakes and trouble for Snow White... :( )...
But (Rapunzel or not Rapunzel) i think really that in the world exist someone can really have a GOOD HEART.

Hello All!

I stayed up till 4am trying to get a snow white... I called customer service and will actually get it! I am soooo HAPPY! Im paying for it today at work, but atleast I have her! She is the first I've purchased but hope to get the rest... I stumbled upon this forum and am soo happy everyone here is so much nicer than the BIG DRAMA on facebook, I think I will avoid them and just continue on here!! Ive gone back to the posts and hope Karkura you can help me out with the future dolls... I'm just trying to collect these for myself... I ordered and extra snow white in hopes of trading for belle or ariel...Really happy to be part of this forum! Thanks :)

I dont know if anybody wants to know, but I have a list so far of the dolls to come out and the dates (not guaranteed) it has been correct for the last 3 ever since ariel, along with the edition sizes. however I want to respect peoples wishes if they would like to keep it a surprise for the coming week.

(and also if anybody would like some of the princess mugs -ariel or belle- or the ariel or rapunzel journal please pm me) and if this is against forum rules please let me know and I will edit it asap

Hello All!

I stayed up till 4am trying to get a snow white... I called customer service and will actually get it! I am soooo HAPPY! Im paying for it today at work, but atleast I have her! She is the first I've purchased but hope to get the rest... I stumbled upon this forum and am soo happy everyone here is so much nicer than the BIG DRAMA on facebook, I think I will avoid them and just continue on here!! Ive gone back to the posts and hope Karkura you can help me out with the future dolls... I'm just trying to collect these for myself... I ordered and extra snow white in hopes of trading for belle or ariel...Really happy to be part of this forum! Thanks :)

Welcome!!! :D Yes in this forum the people is gentle and sweet! Im here from the first dats of September and all people is great! Respect you and asnwer when they can :) Good for you You have a snow white... i think you find SOMEONE who want her for a Ariel or Belle doll.. :)

Gah! Now I'm super scared that my order won't go through for my Snow White doll :(

Does anyone know how long they actually take to show you a shipment confirmation!?

I didn't get my shipment confirmation for Mulan until Thursday last week, but people that had their orders canceled were reportedly notified on Tues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back