• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Gah! Now I'm super scared that my order won't go through for my Snow White doll :(

Does anyone know how long they actually take to show you a shipment confirmation!?

the last few weeks I've been buying the dolls (using ship today for free shipping) I normally get the shipping confirmation by tuesday or wednesday and the doll shipped out by wednesday or thursday

for those who get the "horried email" I heard that normally occurs within a few hours so I'm going to hope and pray that everybody is in the clear and got their doll to treasure!

YAY I survived my first late night Disney Store buy! I hope that everyone that wants snow white gets her. Last week I got that sad email that I would not be getting mulan and I hope that doesn't happen to anyone here. I think a tip for buying these dolls is not to use paypal because it slows down orders and I payed the extra twenty dollars to get 3 day shipping rather then the 7 to 9 day. I figure this would guarantee that I would get the dolls because if they did over order, my dolls would had already left the warehouse before they could take them away : ) See you guys next monday morning for Tiana right?

It takes them days to update my shipping status usually. And it takes them about a full week to send me my items. My Mulan will be here today, and I ordered last Sunday. So this time I paid for express shipping for Snow. I'm to impatient to wait like that again ;)

Ready for this one. I did not even get my Belle doll yet! She is supposed to arrive today. :p

I was tempted to get snow white with my Rapunzel pin order, but the website wasn't loading for me. I was just grateful to get the pin. Does anyone else have this problem?

I was tempted to get snow white with my Rapunzel pin order, but the website wasn't loading for me. I was just grateful to get the pin. Does anyone else have this problem?

There were so many people trying to buy Snow White/new pins last night that DS.com actually CRASHED, that was why it was so slow.

Welcome!!! :D Yes in this forum the people is gentle and sweet! Im here from the first dats of September and all people is great! Respect you and asnwer when they can :) Good for you You have a snow white... i think you find SOMEONE who want her for a Ariel or Belle doll.. :)

Thanks Rose! sooo sweet! I saw your drawing of Rapunzel.... absolutely beautiful!!!

No reject email yet! but I went to the disney store this morning and I have a story....

I went at 7 am to get to my disney store. I was number 8 in line. This guy let his wife cut ahead but that's okay. It's his wife. So her brother comes in carrying coffee around 9ish and sits with them with his girlfriend . They say "Don't worry, they're not getting one." okay cool.

So 9:45 comes around and they start handing out tickets to the first 10 people in line.

I was number 10.

Except the guy took the ticket and so did his girlfriend.

I was pissed. Everyone behind me was pissed because they KNEW he cut. THEY KNEW. Everyone was telling the Manager but she said "NOTHING I CAN DO"

So I yelled at him while his back was turned (because he didn't want to look at an angry group of people behind him). But he KNEW what I was saying and five people behind me were yelling at him too because they KNEW he cut. Everyone was okay if I got one because Yeah, I waited in line. But yep. Eventually the people said they'd call the cops because I was harassing them but lol I wasn't really.

So totally unfair I'm 100% embarrassed because I've never lost my cool like that before in front of so many people and to complete strangers.... I was just so upset over it because it was just 100% unfair AND THEY LIED TO ME.

But hey no rejection letter yet so HOPEFULLY I GOT one.

On the bright side I did make friends with the people behind me. :) We exchanged contact info and are going to help each other out. :D

Ugh... eBay update: Snow White is being listed for anywhere from $219-$500 (these are for BIN listings, since actual auctions will vary depending on the final bid). Some of these sellers sure have a lot of nerve! Of course, the upper range sellers probably will not sell their dolls, since there are so many others to choose from... Ariel's BIN price is also still rather hideous at a range of $350-$600. Really?!?!

Last edited:
Ugh... eBay update: Snow White is being listed for anywhere from $219-$500 (these are for BIN listings, since actual auctions will vary depending on the final bid). Some of these sellers sure have a lot of nerve! Of course, the upper range sellers probably will not sell their dolls, since there are so many others to choose from... Ariel's BIN price is also still ratehr hideous at a range of $350-$600. Really?!?!

I was watching a Snow White listing and she was at auction $110 but a few hours later someone BIN'd for $250

If people are willing to pay it, they're helping inflate the market. /sigh

No reject email yet! but I went to the disney store this morning and I have a story....

I went at 7 am to get to my disney store. I was number 8 in line. This guy let his wife cut ahead but that's okay. It's his wife. So her brother comes in carrying coffee around 9ish and sits with them with his girlfriend . They say "Don't worry, they're not getting one." okay cool.

So 9:45 comes around and they start handing out tickets to the first 10 people in line.

I was number 10.

I was pissed. Everyone behind me was pissed because they KNEW he cut. THEY KNEW. Everyone was telling the Manager but she said "NOTHING I CAN DO"

So I yelled at him while his back was turned (because he didn't want to look at an angry group of people behind him). But he KNEW what I was saying and five people behind me were yelling at him too because they KNEW he cut. Everyone was okay if I got one because Yeah, I waited in line. But yep. Eventually the people said they'd call the cops because I was harassing them but lol I wasn't really.

So totally unfair I'm 100% embarrassed because I've never lost my cool like that before in front of so many people and to complete strangers.... I was just so upset over it because it was just 100% unfair AND THEY LIED TO ME.

On the bright side I did make friends with the people behind me. :) We exchanged contact info and are going to help each other out. :D

You are a great person!

MY 100 post! :O I am surprised... maybe i am one of the guest who wrote more in this post :p Its a "special" post for me... so.. i change the "
pink" color and now you can notice them :D

1) The dolls are all beautiful (
some more,some less)..but very detailed and chic. I love (you know,i dont say anymore) Rapunzel but all of hers are great.

2) I think the "bad" people do that for evil bay and money money money and not for give for themself or for the future of their daughters (
the favorite princess,the gift of a collector's item) its very UNFAIR and EVIL inside. Ok,is the market,ok 1 more doll for sell,maybe 2 dolls for your friends, but the family and girlfriend just for resell is unfair. :( I hope (just online and in the smallest stores) they do the limit of 1 doll for person. All can have one of hers.

3) I love this forum and this discussion! I find very "little special" people here!! First of all
Moondance,for her kindess,sweetness and availability :D Thanks thanks thanks..(if you will realize my little dream..i will be grateful for the rest of my days!).
And the others guests are ALL very Gentle and Great!!

4) I can't wait for my doll... Anxiety anxiety anxiety.... :shock: :shock: :( I am a little scared and i think maybe 12/24h to the doll and the collection..its a obsession :D.. but i am scared... :eek2: :(

5) i am so happy all of you like my drawings :) Many thanks to all!!!

Obviously i am here for the last princess doll and the final comment "The collection is ended" :D :) ..and sorry for the long long posts i published... i talk too much when i am happy/Sad/anxious/fall in love :p :)

I was number 10.

Holy crap that is a horrible story! Guess next time (if you decide to wait next time!) you run up to the manager the minute they hand those golden tickets and let them know who cut in line!

Sorry that happened to you though :(

So far so good with my order status.

I would be in favor to keeping the code for member only viewing. At one point last night it was 80 something viewing.

So thankful to karkua for helping us. Group hug!

Is next week Tiana or Jasmine? Or is it still unknown?

I was number 10.

Yeah, I totally would have lost my cool if I was the first person behind you and flipped a B**ch. Ugh, people suck. I really would have given the manager a hard time and been like really?!?!?!?!?!? they cut and you're gonna stand for that. Sorry that kind of stuff seriously pisses me off, people are so rude.
Okay, sorry for getting pissy but wow. I'm just happy you at least got your doll and exchange contact info. Hope next week goes better for you.

I was number 10.

That's terrible! Sorry you had to experience that. Were you able to get a doll at least?

Tiana apparently

Maybe the LE sizes of these 2 princesses (Jasmine and Tiana) has "confused" and changed each other. Maybe Tiana is 6000 LE and Jasmine is 4000 LE. I ipotize that because in a image of nail set they changed Tiana with Jasmine.. .but... its a supposition!! :D

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41375519 This is the image i saw!!

I think the "LE sizes" teory is correct. C'mon... 3 LE 8000, now 2 of 6000 LE (Mulan and Snow White)... the other 2 must be 2 of 6000 again and the last four will be 4000. For me. Again...all can happen. :) I am so anxious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back