• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls - 12" and Designer - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls - 12" and Designer - 2017
And yet - we contacted multiple cast members (during the promotion) and was told our purchase did not qualify for the adjustment.

Over the phone? Did you ask them to test it as it could have easily been verified.

And yet - we contacted multiple cast members (during the promotion) and was told our purchase did not qualify for the adjustment.

Ugh did they end up not granting you guys a price adjustment? A whole 25% off would have amounted to a lot of savings. If anything, Disney should be more accommodating toward the people who were excited enough to order the whole set beforehand!

20% off Disney Designer dolls as part of Black Friday sale. Includes Ariel & Triton!

Well Cyber Monday has begun on Shopdisney! All the remaining 12” designer dolls are included. If you spend over $150, they are 30% off, or just a little over $90 apiece. Elena, though, is not included.

Well Cyber Monday has begun on Shopdisney! All the remaining 12” designer dolls are included. If you spend over $150, they are 30% off, or just a little over $90 apiece. Elena, though, is not included.

I find Cyber Monday deals are always a step above that of Black Friday Well worth the wait. Now if only the Rapunzel set was in stock, I would consider picking her and Ariel up! As things are, I'm not going to take advantage of this sale either. Oh well, you know what they say. You get a 100% discount if you don't buy anything!

All remaining 12" doll sets are 20% off today. Elena is too!

NOW IS THE TIME! Elena and the remaining Fairytale dolls are buy 1 get at 50% off! They took the disney20 code (an additional 20% off!). I bought Robin Hood and Elena and the total was $175 (with tax and free shipping!) Use Ebates for additional 4% off!

Ariel/Triton and Rapunzel /Flynn sold out already, right?

They have online, but you never know with offline! Apparently the BOGO 50% off is applicable to in-store purchases as well.
If your local Disney store has them in stock, you could get an incredible deal for some of the better sets in this year's designers

Status
Not open for further replies.