• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls - 12" and Designer - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls - 12" and Designer - 2017
You know what I just realized? Both of the 16 inch Moana LE dolls, which are both still in stock, are CHEAPER than the price point for these "designer" sets...I thought charging full price for the one doll sets (Cruella and Moana) was ridiculous from the start but after realizing this...wow.

They better get their act together with these LE dolls so the whole line doesn't crash and burn before I get a limited edition Esmeralda or Megara.

Or before I get a 17" limited edition animated Mulan!

Hi guys!
Is anyone interested in having Anna and Kristof designer set? Running out of space so want to sell it.

Hi guys!
Is anyone interested in having Anna and Kristof designer set? Running out of space so want to sell it.

You may have better luck making a seperate thread for that, so more people will be able to see it. I'm not sure how rare or whatever that set is, but there's a lot of Frozen fans on here so you might just find someone to take it off your hands!

Ordered the Cruella set and it arrived yesterday! I had never ordered a LE doll online (the three closest Disney stores to me are each 2 hours away) so I was a little nervous about the condition she would arrive in. She arrived in perfect condition and looks great! I the bigger case they are putting this wave in, there's plenty of room for her coat to flare out and the dogs look great for figures! I wish the previous couple sets had more room in their cases.

For any maid Marian fans who bought the designer set, they've now got a plush of her as well...
https://www.shopdisney.com/maid-marian-plush-robin-hood-medium-18-1445667

also Disney store is now shopDisney?

For any maid Marian fans who bought the designer set, they've now got a plush of her as well...
https://www.shopdisney.com/maid-marian-plush-robin-hood-medium-18-1445667

also Disney store is now shopDisney?

She is quite pretty :)

Yes, it was renamed recently but the UK store is still called disneystore.uk :)

Okay, wait, I'm trying to confirm dates here. My Facebook group posted this as the official dates shortly before these dolls started coming out, and now it seems like the dates are wrong?! Was there an error on Disney's part that no one caught because we're so used to it being Tuesday releases anyway? If so, then that's kinda funny.

20525622_1505768272846974_4748519054807923866_n.png

Okay, wait, I'm trying to confirm dates here. My Facebook group posted this as the official dates shortly before these dolls started coming out, and now it seems like the dates are wrong?! Was there an error on Disney's part that no one caught because we're so used to it being Tuesday releases anyway? If so, then that's kinda funny.

20525622_1505768272846974_4748519054807923866_n.png

I believe when they officially announced the release, they changed the dates from the dates that were identified at the D23 expo.

I believe when they officially announced the release, they changed the dates from the dates that were identified at the D23 expo.

Yeah, I think you're right. I just find it funny that no one on my FB group pointed out that the dates were changed, which seems to be leading to a lot of confusion this week. Those who followed Cruella's release already were aware of the change, but a bunch of new collectors who just came in for Rapunzel were caught completely off guard. Kind of a good thing this year's line isn't as popular.

Wasn't able to get to the store this year, so I ordered Rapunzel and Flynn online. While this meant I couldn't select the best looking set, I'm overall satisfied. There's a small dent on the top of the cover (which no one will ever see once it's on display) and a couple loose threads on Rapunzel (easily fixed should I ever chose to debox).

Of course, my kitten decided to help during the photo session, lol.

22228321_1989786211305615_3096192032006359728_n.jpg
22281933_1989786214638948_9008170204402545905_n.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, the set looks gorgeous! And your kitty is very cute! :)

Wasn't able to get to the store this year, so I ordered Rapunzel and Flynn online. While this meant I couldn't select the best looking set, I'm overall satisfied. There's a small dent on the top of the cover (which no one will ever see once it's on display) and a couple loose threads on Rapunzel (easily fixed should I ever chose to debox).

Of course, my kitten decided to help during the photo session, lol.

22228321_1989786211305615_3096192032006359728_n.jpg
22281933_1989786214638948_9008170204402545905_n.jpg

My Disney Store had the Robin Hood & Maid Marian dolls on display so I took a few pictures. I know there was some confusion over whether or not Marian had a tail, and it looks like she does, in fact, have a tail!

LtGf9FN.jpg

FnICacU.jpg

FXJrRyo.jpg

SMs3crO.jpg

x4UHsjf.jpg

Since I know there had been some discussion of date changes, Disney Store is handing out a release calendar flier for Oct in store, and these are the dates listed for the next dolls.
z1RsmwI.jpg

My store still had Rapunzel and Flynn when I was there over the weekend. Still debating whether to purchase them or not, but the photos here are swaying me towards yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back