• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
The fact they left me hoping for so long is what is really bothering me. I just sent them a polite but blunt message about this. After all that other email I got actually said 'Congratulations for purchasing...'

So now I wonder... how am I supposed to complete my collections without having the chance to get any good pins to trade with? Ahhhhhh! I am so annoyed and very disappointed...

I'm so sorry you ended up with none, and to be left hanging almost a week is just as bad!!!

I know what you mean about trading, most pins in the uk being released now aren't going to get anything that amazing trade wise. I wish you luck for the next 'big' release xoxo

I'm so sorry you ended up with none, and to be left hanging almost a week is just as bad!!!

I know what you mean about trading, most pins in the uk being released now aren't going to get anything that amazing trade wise. I wish you luck for the next 'big' release xoxo

Thank you. :) I'm not very happy with DS UK right now, it will take a while before I'll trust them again. The next upcoming pins won't trade very well... I not sure what to do really. If any more Tangled pins are released I'll keep having flashbacks to this. :( I think pin trading might have to slow down even more for me for a while... not that its very fast anyhow. :lol:

And they still haven't replied.

You know a friend of mine has been emailing them about returning a Disney Infinity Starter Pack that was faulty for weeks, I think over a month; and only now have the replied to her about it!

I'm sorry you didn't get your pins :(

Disney's customer service is terrible. It took me 3 months to get a refund for a broken figurine. I'm now trying to get them to sort out my damaged LE dolls. They used to be really good though. I don't know what happened to them this year.

Oh yikes, 3 months? Now I dunno if they'll even reply to my message. I really need to know what's going on with the other pin I ordered too. :(

Is this going to be another delayed release today too? Dumbo still hasn't appeared online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back