• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
I wish people would be more reasonable with trades though. It seems like everyone is more interested in quantity for this pin instead of quality. It's an LE 500...and ranges in auction between $75-100 (although it seems to finally be dropping by a few dollars now to around $95). I could offer $95 in pins and I still get shut down. Even if there LE 125's or 250's and of good characters too (not Tink or Goofy or something like that). Its a joke sometimes though

If I do eventually have one of these pins to trade, I'm just hoping I'll be able to get either a Phantom Manor pin for it (they're pretty hard to trade for) as I've been trying to complete that collection for ages now. Or a pin that's high up on my wants. I wouldn't ask somebody to over-trade for the pin... but I do have to be a bit picky with what kind of pin to trade it for, as its not often I get a great trader like this; that is... if I do get the pin as a trader. Not sure what others are asking for with this pin though.

Last edited:
I've also just got my dispatch mail, and all items I bought are in the same mail, so *yay*. (once got 2 seperate dispatch mails, because they had split up my order into 2 packages)

I've also had a despatch email, so maybe one of my orders wasn't cancelled after all. Hooray! So that's one to keep and one to trade, hopefully :)

Maybe it would be best to call them, they can at least tell you the status of ur order so u know wether to expect any or not....fingers crossed for you :)

On the order status page it says the information might not be up to date... so maybe the status of the order just hasn't been updated, and that's why I don't have a dispatch email yet? Unsure.

Thanks though. :)

The new website doesn't really list the orders quite well, when you look at previous ones, they all say "items have not shipped yet" lolz.

I've got mine coming today its on the delivery van now I think you should call them up as I believe reading all the posts on here people have had a confirmation email yesterday I will keep my fingers crossed for you

Thanks. And yeah, I'll have to get in contact with them if it doesn't show up. I'll send them a complaint if they have decided I wasn't getting any pins but did not send me a cancellation email... or any refunds!

My package has left Gatwick airport this morning, lol. Should arrive at Brussels this evening, and then is usually with carrier the next morning (so tomorrow morning). Which means I *have* to stay home all day, haha!

Of course... on that day other items were ordered from DS UK.. and no dispatch email for those either. This is odd. Currently I am waiting for the mail.

EDIT: Apparently there was a dispatch email for one of the items. But not for the other pin (which is not the Tangled).

Last edited:
Just got my pins thank god that are a bit small! Any way there not keepers any way
and here they are!
image_zps31a76299.jpg

Of course... on that day other items were ordered from DS UK.. and no dispatch email for those either. This is odd. Currently I am waiting for the mail.

EDIT: Apparently there was a dispatch email for one of the items. But not for the other pin (which is not the Tangled).

So you have got the tangled pin coming? Was it the other pin that they released that day that they cancelled?

Here's the crap reply I got from disney store regarding being stuck the phone for 30 mins they said to use another device but what's better than an ipad to use as in there saying its my fault when it clearly wasn't!

Subject
General Comments

Correspondence
Response via Email 15/10/2013 12:58
Dear Damien,

Thank you for contacting the Disney Guest Service Centre and thank you for your patience. We are currently experiencing some problems with the Magic!

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues on our Online Store.

When our Limited Edition pins were released we experienced a large amount of calls and heavy traffic on our Online Store.

If this problem continues to happen, we recommend trying to use different devices or web browsers. If the problem continues to happen, we recommend that you e-mail our technical support team at help@disney.co.uk.

If you have any other questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 08456885113. One of our friendly Cast Members will be happy to help you.

Have a Magical day!

Kindest regards,

Rhys

I got a refund for the second two pins ordered. So I know I will only be getting two if I get any at all. Of course if they refund that too I'm going to complain as there wasn't a cancellation email. And I have no idea what is going on with the Caballeros pin I ordered... no dispatch email for that either! I'm pretty annoyed right now.

Okay both mine have been refunded! Without any notice of a cancellation email! Well lets just say I am extremely annoyed. And also no word on the other pin I ordered!

Now I really do feel like going Turbo...

Have a question for you all....

If someone's order has not been cancelled yet or refunded, is it safe to say they will get the pin, or most likely not since the pin has not been dispatched and most people have been getting the emails already?

The fact they left me hoping for so long is what is really bothering me. I just sent them a polite but blunt message about this. After all that other email I got actually said 'Congratulations for purchasing...'

So now I wonder... how am I supposed to complete my collections without having the chance to get any good pins to trade with? Ahhhhhh! I am so annoyed and very disappointed...

Hey all - I got 2 Rapunzel & Maximus' through yesterday, yippee! I have one for trade now. Anyone fancy it?

I need a Beauty & Beast podm in my life... Although maybe that's asking too much?? X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back