• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
Still looking for a trade! Have lots and lots of traders available :) Check me out at wyllieam on pinpics!! Crossing fingers and toes!

I still havent got a cancelation email or a dispatch so Im still waiting and hoping. I usually get the dispatch mail about 5-6 days after I ordered so Im in for a long wait. But I really hope that because it did not get canceled yet that means I got it.

Will in that case have one for trade. Mostly looking for "grails". Nice PODMs and pins from my siggy

Looking at what time people got confirmation, I was quite early apperently 8.44 am.
Hasn't been cancelled yet, and when I looked at my paypal account this morning, it said "payment complete". So we'll see what happens. I ordered heaps of other stuff aswell, if they cancel it, they'd better still have all the other things in stock, lol.

Last edited:
I got one of my orders cancelled and they still completed the payment from paypal. :nono: So thats not a sure sign either. Hope they will give me my money back soon! But Im hoping my other order will go through because I only got one cancellation mail. But I dont dare to celebrate until I have them in my hand!

Here it is compared to the Chair pin

11qin2c.jpg

Wait a minute, a non-zombie Rapunzel?! :lol:
Thanks for the photo! I'm surprised at the detail on Maximus' harness/riding gear I have to say.

My boyfriend bought me the pin but it got cancelled. Guess I have to pay a rediculous amount of money for one on eBay off someone who bought the pin just to make money on them...

I really think that those who not got a cancel mail yet probably will get their pins, but I just wanted to say that paypal is not a sure sign either. My paypal says purchase complete today after saying pending yesterday. Even though that order got canceled. :(

I really hope my other order went through!

Ive checked my paypal first thing this morning and it says my purchase is complete seems like disney wants me to have my 1 pin due to the terrible screw up with tangled dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah my paypal is completed and no cancellation emails. So I'm at least getting two I think. Anyhow thanks for the pic of the pin!

Is it safe to assume that orders that haven't been cancelled yet are ok? I assume they'd have told everyone by now :dunno:

I would of thought so. I doubt any more cancellation emails will go out now.

You're right! Checked Facebook and DS said that all guests will have now received an email if there were any cancellations. I'm not going to celebrate untill they arrive though. Knowing my luck the email got lost.

You're right! Checked Facebook and DS said that all guests will have now received an email if there were any cancellations. I'm not going to celebrate untill they arrive though. Knowing my luck the email got lost.

I'm still not sure if I'm getting 2 or 4 though because I did get that other email.

Hmmm... for those who got that email about extra pins too, was there any cancellation emails for one of your orders or not? Has anyone received four pins from this release at all?

I'm still not sure if I'm getting 2 or 4 though because I did get that other email.

Hmmm... for those who got that email about extra pins too, was there any cancellation emails for one of your orders or not? Has anyone received four pins from this release at all?
i ordered 4 and all where cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back