• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
p0txq.jpg

For anyone who's order wasn't cancelled. I would really love to trade for the Rapunzel & Max pin. I have lots of trades and would be happy to view your wants to see if I have anything. Please message me and let me know. I may also be able to purchase it for a reasonable price, but I would much rather trade.
Thanks

I won't be setting up any trades until I actually know I have the pins. I'm unsure on what is going on at the moment.

Hmmm interesting...I had no idea we shipped to so many diff countries tbh! It's no wonder we sold 285 or something with all these people trying to get one or 2 each....I don't know what to suggest, but I think maybe because we ship to so many countries this may be having an impact on us being able to get them as were are being given the same allocation of pins for more people, the .fr and .de went without a hitch I hear and their sites withstand volumes of traffic, unlike ours that Buckle.

clearly something has to be changed...having said that though, these collectors that don't have a site in their country need to get from somewhere too, maybe the traffic should be more evenly shared out between the sites? Or .co.uk should get a larger allocation. I also think that releases shouldn't be shared between sites, .co.uk should have their own pins exclusive to them, as should France and Germany...this would make life a little easier and more trading oppertunities.

well looks like both my orders are gone now, no pins for me! :-( thinking im gonna send in a big compaint, 20% off I wont use, In the past when this happened they started by halfing everones orders first, so we all got one pin, then if you didnt get any they refunded us and sent a different LE pin anyway!!

Really not happy with disney

Wow, this is totally shoddy from the Disney Store! I can't believe how many of us have had orders cancelled.
I doubt there will be many to offer for trade on here to all our US etc friends.

I went looking on the new site and saw this table so all the allocated 285 pins were to be spread to all of these countries..thats 26 different countries all going for 285 pins.. The german site ships to only Germany, Sweden and another one and french ONLY to france.. but wait Sweden is on the .co.uk shipping list so double the chances of trying there luck??

1374704_10201564085337224_1956228449_n.jpg

I think its time ALL pins are on disneystore.co.uk and allocated to there solely for everyone to order rather than having so many here and there.

Plus there would be less traffic for those using .fr and .de to buy there pins when the majority of buyers are on the UK site. it is unfair as I dont know anyone with orders cancelled from .fr and .de

I think that DS UK should only allow UK customers to buy items, otherwise it should be called Disney Store Europe

If they combined all 3 websites into one and had all pins allocated to the one site then everyone would have a fair chance at them. But until then this will happen again and again.

I'm loving these GIFs, please keep them coming, this situation is otherwise quite frustrating, but I'm at laughing these!

"Meow what?" I'm also not sure I'll be able to discuss the Spirit of Pin Trading for a while :naughty:

So sorry to see how many of you had your orders cancelled!!! Sounds like Disney need to pull their heads out of somewhere special! :lol: They are continuously having problems like this situation!

I am very close to giving up trading altogether now. I promised two people I would get a pin for them and now I can't give either of them the pin. One was an at cost sale and the other was an indirect trade so I could get a certain pin for Docfish2u. Very, very unhappy. Walt would melt in his cryogenic tank or turn in his grave, whichever you believe.

If anyone has one for trade please pm me. I will check your wants since my pinpics is not up to date at the moment. I would really love this pin since it fits into two of my main collections! Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back