• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
This is their official comment on facebook

"Disney Store We can confirm that there was an over sell today on our Rapunzel and Maximus Limited Edition Pin, Nicola, we are in the process of e-mailing our Guests." "orders across all Markets will be reviewed to ensure they have been placed within the Spirit of Pin Trading. Once this is complete we will be able to confirm the amount by Market"

I got the email as well which to be honest im fine with them canceling one of my orders cause I didnt mean to place the second order in the first place. Was just my laptop being slow and me being impatient that I ended up with 2 orders. At least I still get one pin for keeps and one for trade!

I wouldnt mind if they told me they cancelled me or my brothers order because they were over sold but they didnt, they lied to me and told me it was due to the wrong name set on the account. They didnt say 4 per household was abolished, they just made up a ridiculous story to get them out of hassle. The disney website and customer service is a shambles and their excuses are wearing thin =/

This is their official comment on facebook

"Disney Store We can confirm that there was an over sell today on our Rapunzel and Maximus Limited Edition Pin, Nicola, we are in the process of e-mailing our Guests." "orders across all Markets will be reviewed to ensure they have been placed within the Spirit of Pin Trading. Once this is complete we will be able to confirm the amount by Market"
Hehe, thats me there replying too!! Lol at least there finally talking to us about what happened! Ish!

They're probably just cancelling the orders with more than 2 per household with this excuse to make up for the oversell
As if people couldn't see through it.

Kinda mad I went to bed instead of staying up a bit longer but at the end of the day it doesn't matter greatly to me, I know there's no way in hell I'd ever want to pay the ridiculous resell price

My dad ordered two as did I to separate addresses both of his got cancelled says because they are out of stock, waiting for mine to get cancelled now. This is useless.

Tangled releases... yeah this has been horrible... but I'll still try and buy Tangled pins if any new ones are released. Only place I can really get good traders at the moment.

I placed my order and ONLY one order at 8:53 and thats been cancelled. So they are not only canceling the 2 orders pr household that us being canceled

If anyone has any worries ring up Disney. I spoke to one guy, he was lovely. They are trying their best to sort out the orders and hopefully it will all come out alright. Just think, no news is good news. He also said as soon as they cancel an order they will notify you immediately.

Well I haven't had any cancellation emails yet... so I'm hoping everything is okay. But I doubt I'm getting four, I'm sure one of the orders will be cancelled eventually.

I got confirmation at 08:47 and my one pin has just been cancelled. I actually cried when I read the email
:(
Thanks disney. Thanks for making my @#$! day 10000 time worse :(

Under construction

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard from the young lady I'm trading with, but I bet you anything it gets canceled. I'm loving these Paris people that have 4 each to sell on eBay. LOL, should have waited for confirmation.

1832961.jpg

Love it XD

Officially been cancelled now as I got the email stating they oversold and was given a poxy 20% off voucher which I will most likely not use. I dont know how people managed to checkout sooner with the glitch to be honest with you all I want now is my money back which I now have to wait as paypal is holding it as status is still pending even after its been cancelled :(

My order, which was only for two pins, has just been cancelled. Not amused Disney!

I went looking on the new site and saw this table so all the allocated 285 pins were to be spread to all of these countries..thats 26 different countries all going for 285 pins.. The german site ships to only Germany, Sweden and another one and french ONLY to france.. but wait Sweden is on the .co.uk shipping list so double the chances of trying there luck??

1374704_10201564085337224_1956228449_n.jpg

I think its time ALL pins are on disneystore.co.uk and allocated to there solely for everyone to order rather than having so many here and there.

Plus there would be less traffic for those using .fr and .de to buy there pins when the majority of buyers are on the UK site. it is unfair as I dont know anyone with orders cancelled from .fr and .de

Last edited:
Germany ships to Germany, Switzerland & Austria. But Switzerland is also in the UK list apperently, so that's no fair eather really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back