• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store UK October 10th release: Rapunzel + Three Caballeros
Paypal will make you wait... because it can... :D

I have two coming fingers crossed lol I've got two iron man soda fountain pins coming for one and a trade fell through I'm glad really as I'm helping my friend who lost out on getting one I was wondering what is every one else getting for trading there tangled pin

Paypal will make you wait... because it can... :D

Hey there I thought I was gonna wreck it!
this morning I got 2 did you get any?

Thats true I've sent them an email as I waited 30 mins for them to cut me off on the phone I felt like throughing the phone and ipad through the window lol

Ah I was raging too a while ago, mostly in chat. I'm calmer now though. Almost went Turbo. :D

looking at your sig now, I think I made most of turbos faces while trying to place the order this morning XD

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised. Craziest release I've had to deal with.

haha the one on the bottom row, 2nd right was my face on my mobile waiting to see if the order went through :p just as many turbo faces I may have pulled none of this morning was turbo-tastic XD

haha the one on the bottom row, 2nd right was my face on my mobile waiting to see if the order went through :p just as many turbo faces I may have pulled none of this morning was turbo-tastic XD

lol! Yeah that's probably the expression I was pulling as well. :D And yeah, this release was definitely not turbo-tastic...

I got my confirmation email at 08:47 i pray to god mine has not been cancelled with them cancelling my dreams to no proof of address and failed to inform me that they put on hold and cancelled it i will never try for a rapunzel pin again on DSUK if they keep cancelling my order but it still says payment pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
mine was 8.56am and it was right after I first saw them go up, I rang them to check as I got express. woman said I tried to order 14 o_O I was like no love I bought two paypal charged for 2, I said the site was crap this morning and was a loop of trying to check out as the error this morning she was not in the disney spirit at all so she said the refund is pending and Im thinking just give it back

mine was 8.56am and it was right after I first saw them go up, I rang them to check as I got express. woman said I tried to order 14 o_O I was like no love I bought two paypal charged for 2, I said the site was crap this morning and was a loop of trying to check out as the error this morning she was not in the disney spirit at all so she said the refund is pending and Im thinking just give it back

Yikes... dunno what happened there... I would of thought you'd get the pins at that time. Maybe its because the system messed up? Rather unfair.

i had them in my basket since they were on the site and I kept going checkout, begin checkout, temporarily down screen...repeat for best part of 40 minutes.. so Ive wasted a whole morning

i had them in my basket since they were on the site and I kept going checkout, begin checkout, temporarily down screen...repeat for best part of 40 minutes.. so Ive wasted a whole morning

Yeah I kept doing that too, then it started working for some folks. It took even longer to be able to go to checkout for me for some reason.

We were all doing that.....multiple attempts to checkout due to the mike and Sulley pic!! How were we to know when the site was working again if we didn't keep trying!!? Wait too long and they're gone...surely it goes on how many u have in ur basket and pay for at checkout. As Disney only let u add 2 surely this nonsense of u tried to buy 14 shouldn't really come in to it??

Now have my email open on a spare tab to see if any message come in.
I think I'm going to have some ofmine cancelled because I ordered 2, switched accounts to get 2 for my Mum on her account, but they've put all 4 somehow on to my account. Which obviously isn't allowed in the first place.....

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I assume thats what the grumpy woman was trying to say to me with the number 14 as I wouldnt even try to buy 14 or whatever nonsense they spewing as it only lets you put 2 into the box and thus would only have 2 on my order yet she said I tried for 14 which would mean on my checkout page I would have had 7 pins listed at x2 which it clearly did not

Yeah I don't get why they think you tried to order that many, obviously a site issue. As for the time of purchase... I think mine was around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back